Unable to play movies and tv shows
Hi, since a week ago i have this problem, I'm unable to play any movie or tv shows, i push the play button and nothing happen, after few seconds a message pop "error, playlist aborted, too many consecutive errors"

All my movies are in a usb seagate 1tb external drive and the tv shows are in a internal hard drive

My O.S: windows vista ultimate 64bits
And the latest xbmc build from the sticky post, I tried older builds from 4/5 days ago and same problem

that my debug log:
http://pastebin.com/m49ed5ae3

Thanks in advance.
Error creating player for item F:\Peliculas\300.720p.Bluray\300.720p.Bluray.mkv (File doesn't exist?)
yes thats the problem but The file exist...
every video i play i get the same message and the same in the log.
I tried to delete the source and add again and nothing, the same problem.
I was having the same problem.. I had put the external player options in my advancedsettings.xml a while back, but have had it set to use xbmc as the default player.. Was working fine until a couple days ago.. Removed the external player stuff out of my advancedsettings file completely and all was well again..
I'm getting the same thing on the last few builds. Here is my log of the errors http://pastebin.com/m7a71fcd6 it is revision 21102, but I also had the same problem with rev21059. If I roll back to rev 20961 no problems. Anybody have any ideas what the problem might be?
Thanks treefour
Asus Essentio CS5110, Intel E8300, 2 GB Ram, 8600M GT
I have been testing and the only kind of video file working is the .vob from dvd rips nothing more
Just tried rev 21131 with the same problems. Hope someone can help as I would like to take advantage of the new media flags feature.
Thanks
test with Rev21137 and the problem persist, only .vob works for me
i had the same problem, removing the advancedsettings.xml in the userdata folder solved my problem.
redje Wrote:i had the same problem, removing the advancedsettings.xml in the userdata folder solved my problem.

Thanks, but unfortunately I don't have an advancesettings.xml in my userdata folder No not sure what the problem is, but at least I can rollback to a revision that still works. Would like to figure this out though...
Thank you very much redje that works for me Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Unable to play movies and tv shows0