Info Trigger for Videos Directory? (Not Multiplex, Just Trigger Function)
Hello, I happen to use the Videos directory and not Movies for my films, as I prefer to have folders with each of my series' (I know, one of these days I'll have to change over, but until you can make more defined groupings in movies, I'm stuck Tongue ) and don't really mind having less features under video, but one I really would love is the ability to simply press up on my keypad (or my apple remote) to get to the info on a film. I understand that you can't get multiplex type info, but I was wondering if there is any sort of work-around available to get the basic video-directory info to work in such an easy fashion? Sorry I don't know a lot about modding, or I'd try myself, but its all rather gibberish to me, lol. Thanks for any hints or help!
Info is pulled from the database which has to be scanned by using the Library.
Alright, but does that make the functionality of pressing up on a remote any less possible then pressing "I" on a keyboard (which is what I now must hit to get info)? I don't mind hitting the I key if I want to learn about a film, but I'd sure rather be able to press up, as I use my apple remote a lot more than my keyboard Tongue

Thanks for the reply!
just map whatever button you see fit to the 'Info' action.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Info Trigger for Videos Directory? (Not Multiplex, Just Trigger Function)0