New "'ClearArt" spinoffs to make a flag for use of it in TV Shows and maybe Movies...
DuMbGuM Wrote:I think the bottom-middle is the best, if everyone already has the show & ep name up the top.

I agree !
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
reaven Wrote:I agree !

IMO this is the choice to go Smile do you have some ideas for the arrangement and position of the coverart during the playback/pause?
blubb1 Wrote:IMO this is the choice to go Smile do you have some ideas for the arrangement and position of the coverart during the playback/pause?

this is not the thread... !

for clearArt on paused go http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=51705
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
I been trying myself I didnt want to just use a mockup to see if I like it I wanted to see it in action. But, ugh, are my skinning skills terrible...anyways this is what I got so far:

Here my butchered code I've used:

PHP Code:
<control type="largeimage">
                    <
posx>545</posx>
                    <
posy>655</posy>
                    <
width>190</width>
                    <
height>56</height>
                    <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
                    <
aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
                    <
texture>cleartitle/Bones.png</texture>
                    <
visible>!Skin.HasSetting(multiplextvbigthumb) | !Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
                    <include>
Animation_VisibleChange200</include>
                </
control>
                <
control type="image">
                    <
posx>545</posx>
                    <
posy>655</posy>
                    <
width>190</width>
                    <
height>56</height>
                    <
fadetime>400</fadetime>
                    <
aspectratio>scale</aspectratio>
                    <
texture>cleartitle/Bones.png</texture>
                    <
visible>Skin.HasSetting(multiplextvbigthumb) + Container.Content(episodes)</visible>
                    <include>
Animation_VisibleChange200</include>
                </
control

1. Have to be able to use some code like "cleararts/$INFO[VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle].png" which is used in clearart on paused to dynamically get the image.
2. Image not be unloaded at the moment
3. Still have more learning, hopefully someone with better skills can make it more efficient if not I'll keep trying.
that looks nice but why you have the same code twice with the same visible tag except one is (!)

you will only want the clearTitle to be seen when ? in episodes screen, right ?
if that so you only need this, I think.
Code:
<visible>Skin.HasSetting(multiplextvbigthumb) + Container.Content(episodes)</visible>

Quote:Have to be able to use some code like "cleararts/$INFO[VideoPlayer.TVShowTitle].png" which is used in clearart on paused to dynamically get the image.
VideoPlayer is for currently playing stuff you have to use
Code:
ListItem.TVShowTitle
instead, so it will be
Code:
cleararts/$INFO[ListItem.TVShowTitle].png
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Yep, "ListItem.TVShowTitle" worked. I swear I tried "ListItem.TVShowTitle" a million times I must have misspelled something somewhere when I was trying.

I want it throughout MultiplexTV it just I only have the episodes section to where I have deleted all the other bottom stuff to get it to look nice.

It's all trial and error for me, thx for the help!!
mcborzu Wrote:Yep, "ListItem.TVShowTitle" worked. I swear I tried "ListItem.TVShowTitle" a million times I must have misspelled something somewhere when I was trying.

hahaha, its ok thats always happen !!
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Question 
Any chance of "'ClearArt" spinoff mods for other XBMC skins than Aeon? Huh

...it is really needed if "'ClearArt" should have a chance to really make it Nod
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
Gamester17 Wrote:Any chance of "'ClearArt" spinoff mods for other XBMC skins than Aeon? Huh

...it is really needed if "'ClearArt" should have a chance to really make it Nod

Just made Transparency! v0.27 available.
It has support for both ClearArt and cdArt.

Maybe, in time, there should be a discussion on where to store the artwork / filename conventions to make this mod cross-skin compatible.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
i think it's silly to have the name in the top right and the bottom left. if anything, it should be just in the top right with the clear art.
Contribute to TheTVDB.com - The Online TV Database
Neat idea, having the show's logo instead of the regular text. I do think though that it would look better without the cast, so just the logo.

flipped cracker Wrote:i think it's silly to have the name in the top right and the bottom left. if anything, it should be just in the top right with the clear art.

Agreed.

Something like this:
I got it working for the bottom middle(home, season, episode levels) but not sure if I want it there or top right.

I would like to try to get it in other skins but 1. I only use Aeon so I'm not that motivated and 2. some skins are compressed into a .xpr so thats one more step to do. I'll try myself this weekend to get another skin going.
Gamester17 Wrote:Any chance of "'ClearArt" spinoff mods for other XBMC skins than Aeon? Huh

Am working on MediaStream..
clearArt Concept
cdArt Concept

*If like, thank user
Had this finished for awhile, I'm only using Hitcher's mod, I dont use multiplex movies but I took a quick peek and don't think I broke anything. If anyone would like it here it is....

Here's a link to the package that contains Viewtype_Multiplex.xml(based off Hitcher's) and 18 TV shows...http://www.themurrayworld.com/misc/clear...rTitle.rar. If you want to see what I did, Ctrl+f(to find in page) the word- mcborzu.

Installation: Same as Clearart...
Create a folder, or use mine, name cleartitle in the media folder
I kept my images 190 x 56

I like it, might as well share it.
Really nice thanks.

Can you help me figure out why the image gets truncated at each end though?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New "'ClearArt" spinoffs to make a flag for use of it in TV Shows and maybe Movies...2