Random NO Audio in xbmc SVN NON-PPA
Hey All,

I would like to start to troubleshoot this issue. I was runing SVN 21653 I believe, I am currently svn up to 21743

NO Pulse Audio
NVIDIA Binary - 185.19
Alsa - 1.0.20
Myth 8.10 2.6.27-14 generic
Asus P5N7A-VM C2D 7400 OC to 3GHz, NVIDIA 9 Series on-board
2GB 800 DDR2
Sharp Aquos 52"
Denon AVR-988
ALL HDMI INTO Receiver (audio only) then video passed to TV (ALL DENON video scaling is turned off.)
USING ext libraries except ffmpeg and python.

I leave my PC on all the time. I have a macro setup with Lirc off the star and hash buttons to power on the rcvr and tv and the hash button powers off the tv and rcvr.

I run Myth 8.10 and XBMC SVN and switch between the two via the Live TV button so one or the other is running but not both.

Very Random, I could watch 10 shows in a row with no issues, then I leave the system for an hour or two or three, as I said it is random. I come back start to watch a show and have no audio for that show or any video for that matter. So I switch to myth TV and pull up a recording or LiveTV and audio is fine. Switch back to xbmc and still no audio for any videos. I end up having to reboot to get audio back in xbmc.

I think I tried changing the audio setting from HDMI to SPDIF with the same problem, I can have both inputs setup this way on the denon and it will still pass the video to the tv.

I have looked at the logs when this happens and it shows all normal for anything around that time frame when pulling up a show and getting no audio. I can pastebin the logs the next time this happens, I know the devs would like to see them. I unfortunately did not save the last one when this happened.

Thanks,

Dave
remove

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random NO Audio in xbmc SVN NON-PPA0