Aeon Auriga Fonts Help
Please help me. The fonts won't display properly on my Auriga skin.
I downloaded the latests fonts and added them to the directory as instructed in the opening post. However, it is looking like this:
That looks like the old fonts to me.

New fonts.
Yeah it does.
Thanks a ton. That fixed the fonts Big Grin

I used the direct link from Leuw's unofficial Aeon FAQ. I guess that was the link to the old Fonts. Blush

Now there is still one problem. The background (like in the above display image) is greyish-black for all the home screens (TV, Movies, Video, Settings etc)
They are not colored for some reason (pink, blue like in Stark). Can you please tell me how to fix this?

One more thing - Is there a way to change the movie poster scraper. I want to use getvideoartwork.com (The FAQ says that it uses tmdb.com. And when I look at the settings within XBMC there is no option to change it. Only an option to add movieposterdb.com)

Sorry for the Noob questions. I just installed XBMC and am very impressed and excited.
You'll also need the latest SVN build of XBMC (check the Sticky in the Windows section if you're using Windows) and if you want to use getvideoartwork posters you'll have to do it manually I'm afraid.
jackdawg Wrote:Thanks a ton. That fixed the fonts Big Grin

Now there is still one problem. The background (like in the above display image) is greyish-black for all the home screens (TV, Movies, Video, Settings etc)
They are not colored for some reason (pink, blue like in Stark). Can you please tell me how to fix this?

If I've read that right then I had this issue too when first moving over to Auriga. Sounds like you're running an older version of XBMC. The info in this thread fixed it for me.
http://www.xbmc.org/forum/showthread.php...ackgrounds
Perfect. Thank you so much. Works perfectly now. It is a lot faster also.
I downloaded the latest build from http://www.sshcs.com/xbmc/.
Also, updated the SVN from within XBMC.
Everything great now.

Now if only I could find a way to use getvideoartwork as the default scraper.
Thanks again.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Aeon Auriga Fonts Help0