Blank after install
I´ve downloaded the latest version of XBMC and Aeon and get a blank xbmc without text in the menus. Does anyone know why this is?
Have you donwloaded an SVN version of XBMC as the last stable version doesn't suport some of the features of Aeon as yet I think. Also I believe there is a sperate fonts file to download too! I'm new here so please excuse me if I got anything wrong Wink
nemulate Wrote:Also I believe there is a sperate fonts file to download too!

What he said: http://www.mediafire.com/?ntnznnhz2on
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
do i need to complie the svn files i take down, or can i just copy the files to the xbmc directory? Is it possible to get the latest svn build in .exe form?
feppa Wrote:do i need to complie the svn files i take down, or can i just copy the files to the xbmc directory? Is it possible to get the latest svn build in .exe form?

Search the forum and you will find threads providing the latest nightly builds (as executables) for all the platforms supported by XBMC. Or look for the XBMCUpdate tool which does it all for you.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail Team Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Installed the fonts and used automatic update client for Windows. But it dosen´t work. Also have the latest version of aeon throu git.
I can not get it to work. Is there newbie guide?
I ran into the same thing with my install. I got the latest aeon and xbmc via git. Mayhem skin looks ok though.
I too had this problem yesterday, but it was solved by downloading fonts and putting them inte aeon folder. Like this:

xbmc/skin/aeon/fonts
Yeah, you can pull down the fonts, or if you can copy them out of the old file if you have a relatively updated Aeon.
SHen350 Wrote:Yeah, you can pull down the fonts, or if you can copy them out of the old file if you have a relatively updated Aeon.

No you cant git pull the fonts check djh_ git and your see no fonts and that's the reason for the OP's problem

djh_ git

http://github.com/djh/aeon/tree/master

Reading the stickys isn't a bad idea

http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=48197
junk Wrote:I too had this problem yesterday, but it was solved by downloading fonts and putting them inte aeon folder. Like this:

xbmc/skin/aeon/fonts

This worked for me...I was putting the fonts in the windows/fonts folder.

Thanks
Jeffd Wrote:This worked for me...I was putting the fonts in the windows/fonts folder.

Thanks

Same here. Thanx!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Blank after install0