Getting back from music vis
Hi all, I have a problem with the harmony remote or maybe its XBMC where by if music goes into the visulaiser you cannot get back to track selection without a heck of a lot of faffing. to my mind simply pressing back should make it so but it does not, once in visualiser that button brings up frames per second (for some reason) and the only way to get back is to navigate to the little lines bit in the OSD, a few clicks. My wife has no idea and gets frustrated.

So is there a way to get the back button to do what it is supposed to do?

The only way I have been able to fix this is to turn off the visulaiser but I fancy one of the mods with the spinning CD.

Cheers
Click tab on keyboard or change one of your harmony button to work like tab...
What would tab be called in the plex device of harmony, and how do i make it only do this when in visualiser?

Why does the back button not simply do what it is supposed to in visualiser? lol
Look at the keymap xmls. you can adjust everything to your needs there. atm there is a dedicated button to switch between the menu and the playing media.
also look at the wiki. everything is explained there.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Getting back from music vis0