• 5(current)
[RELEASE] TMZ (Video) Addon
(2012-12-06, 08:55)stacked Wrote: Version 2.0.8

- Fixed index error caused by gzip encoding (Thanks to jbel & divingmule)
- Fixed error when loading 'Raw & Uncut'

Thank you Big Grin
I DON'T DO CABLE.
This addon appears to be broken again as I'm getting "there was an index error" in 2.0.9 now.
(2012-12-23, 15:26)-BD- Wrote: This addon appears to be broken again as I'm getting "there was an index error" in 2.0.9 now.

Thanks for reporting the issue. I noticed the problem on Friday but haven't found time to fix it. Looks TMZ changed their website again.

I'll post an update soon.
Thanks so much for your dedication to this project. The TMZ plug in is probably my favorite thing to use.
Do you think they just don't want people streaming directly through their own interface so they keep doing things to break it on purpose?

Not sure why they keep changing it but it sure is frustrating!
(2012-12-24, 11:51)BOXXDR Wrote: Thanks so much for your dedication to this project. The TMZ plug in is probably my favorite thing to use.
Do you think they just don't want people streaming directly through their own interface so they keep doing things to break it on purpose?

No. I think they just have web developers actively working on the site and making frequent changes.

(2012-12-24, 12:55)wolfbiker Wrote: Not sure why they keep changing it but it sure is frustrating!

I agree. I'll try to post an update tomorrow. I've been busy with the holiday break and work.Big Grin

Edit:
v2.0.10 has been posted on my repo.
why did I get the information “add on broken" and not be able to reinstall it from your repo?

I tried uninstall your repo then reinstall it, the TMZ add on still marked as broken and not be able to installed?
(2012-12-30, 04:48)ailingcoot Wrote: why did I get the information “add on broken" and not be able to reinstall it from your repo?

I tried uninstall your repo then reinstall it, the TMZ add on still marked as broken and not be able to installed?

Edited
The TMZ addon was updated to support the new XBMC 12.0 "Frodo" dependencies. This change caused the addon to appear "broken" in XBMC 11.0 "Eden". The problem should be fixed now.

Thanks for the update
Anyone with an AppleTV having issues with the v3.0.12 update?
(2013-05-30, 04:33)stacked Wrote: Anyone with an AppleTV having issues with the v3.0.12 update?

It hasn't worked for me on a Raspberry Pi since 06/17 with 3.0.12. I guess there are changes to the site that require a mod to the addon.
(2013-06-22, 11:34)gargamon Wrote:
(2013-05-30, 04:33)stacked Wrote: Anyone with an AppleTV having issues with the v3.0.12 update?

It hasn't worked for me on a Raspberry Pi since 06/17 with 3.0.12. I guess there are changes to the site that require a mod to the addon.

Thanks for reporting this problem. The v3.0.13 update is now available on the official XBMC repository.

Version 3.0.13

- Updated addon to support recent website changes
- Fixed 'ValueError' error
- Fixed 'a number is required, not type' error
(2013-06-23, 00:16)stacked Wrote: Version 3.0.13

Works good. Thanks for the quick fix.
For some reason the quality setting no longer works correctly. The low quality setting gets a 1080 video while high quality gets 720. The default video on the site seems to be 1080. Looks like another site change.

I hope the SD is still available. Not everybody has the bandwidth for 1080 or even 720.

Thanks for this wonderful addon.
The add-on seems to be broken again,
- Working: Search, Raw & Uncut
- Broken: TMZ on TV, TMZ Live and Full Episodes
- Error: There was an index error.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] TMZ (Video) Addon2