• 4(current)
[MOD] FILM Multiplex style from Aeon Hitched
update first post
My Pleasure its NOT my board just one I found on google :p
Even with the newer board The info just doesn't seem to fit on it right And I would suggest taking the shine of it as well.
Maybe move the thumb clips to the top and have the clapper a bit bigger ?
gonna put this up for a test. any chance this will be put up on github? if i could request something is more flags or info on the bottom with imdb rating. also miss the genre over the moviename. maybe come back with more comments when i have tried it Big Grin
zwat Wrote:... if i could request something is more flags or info on the bottom with imdb rating. also miss the genre over the moviename.

Hi zwat,
yes you are right, this is exactly what I will do soon .. thanks anyway for your advice .. are always welcome.
update first post
I did a little cleaning, sorry ..
hi, update first two post.
Hi, as you can look in the second initial post, I removed the board and rearranged the location and size of the text and the studio's logo a little bit in every view...
Sorry for too many changes!
2009-10-10 - update first post
2009-10-11 update first and second post with Aeon Hitched by EKIM232 test screen.
Thanks for still working on this must admit the full thumbs view doesn't appeal to me Im a Fanart kinda guy but good to know people
are still working away to keep improving an already great skin.
Ram2000 Wrote:Thanks for still working...

Thank you Ram2000.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] FILM Multiplex style from Aeon Hitched1