Missing Letters in Network and Music Settings on Xbox
I'm using Transparency! v2.0 for Xbox with XBMC r22463 (the problem doesn't happen on my Windows XP laptop) and noticed whenever I was going through the network settings that letters were cut off that are supposed to be there, but only some times.

When I first go to Settings > Network the front page is fine, but if I scroll down and back up, I'm missing the "ddress" from IP address and "mask" from Netmask and "Gateway" from Default Gateway.

Under Servers I'm missing "ssword" from FTP password and "port" "username" and "password" from the Web server section.

Under Auto-detection, I'm missing "ame" from Nickname.

Under SMB Client I'm missing "sername", "assword" "server" and "group"

UPnP settings are all fine the whole time.

Under Event Server I'm missing "ort" from "Port."

If the screensaver pops up and I stop it, the letters all appear fine. The same thing happens when I open and close File Manager after pulling it up from the Shutdown Menu.

I just noticed it also happens in a couple places in the Music Settings.
Under CD Ripping: "ing template"
Under Scrobbler: "username" "password" from both Last.fm and Libre.fm
Under Files: "g template" and "template right"

Other items under Settings appear to be free from this.

This is a very minor problem, but it's something I noticed and figured I'd pass along.

Here's a screenshot of the messed up Network section: Image
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.
this is a difficult one.
it has been reported here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=392...stcount=40

and as far as i can tell, it's a side effect of running a 720p skin at non-720p resolutions, like 4:3 for instance: http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=392...stcount=41

it's also happening in other skins, so i don't think i can fix it.....apart from making a SD version of the skin, that it.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
I got the same problem on windows r22110.With the default font.
I'm running at 480p. It's not that big of deal. It definitely not worth making an SD version just to correct it.
When posting about a problem please submit a debug log to give you the best chance at getting an answer. It's easy, painless, and helps provide necessary information.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing Letters in Network and Music Settings on Xbox0