Program listings from www.tv.nu
Quote:men tid är det som saknas just nu. men ska försöka lägga till det i nästa version.
sjysst att få lite tid av dig :o

grymt bra jobbat! detta  :kickass:  

kanske sagt tidigare, men du kan ju ändra tv5.png till kanal5.png också. såg att det inte va ändrat till beta 3
(ticko @ nov. 06 2004,18:43 Wrote:
Quote:men tid är det som saknas just nu. men ska försöka lägga till det i nästa version.
sjysst att få lite tid av dig :o

grymt bra jobbat! detta  :kickass:  

kanske sagt tidigare, men du kan ju ändra tv5.png till kanal5.png också. såg att det inte va ändrat till beta 3
hehe ops :lol:

ska fixa det nu medans jag kommer ihåg :kickass:
  • ASRock ION 330 OpenELEC XBMC Frodo.
  • 47" LG HDTV1080p, AC3/DTS Receiver.
  • 96" Epson LCD 1080p projector
  • 2x Raspbery Pi with XBMC
(nickman @ nov. 06 2004,11:08 Wrote:
(hnn @ nov. 06 2004,05:27 Wrote:hmm... a little feature request... if it doesn't connect succesfully to tv.nu, it can connect to a another page? with the thought of that he is thinking about implement other pages..
det skulle gå att göra till nästa version. men det får isf bli en alternativ. för när jag har gjort en parser för dagenstv.com så tror jag inte att det är många som vill köra med tv.nu längre Smile

men tid är det som saknas just nu. men ska försöka lägga till det i nästa version.
just as a side note: a year ago or something when we had tv-listings in xbmc using xmltv, dagenstv.com reacted in a very negative manner bytelling xmltv they were not allowed to use the dagenstv.com site for getting data. i actually believe xmltv was banned...

my guess is that part of the reason i believe was because of the way xmltv got its listings, which put a high load on the dagenstv.com site.

still there are ways to get the xmltv data grabbed from dagenstv.com and using it for whatever one would like. there are a lot of info on this in the www.psxcare.com forums. i believe the sofware used is called o2grabber. i know the forum member ktd (both here and over at psxcare) is the one to talk about on the subject Smile

and hey folks even if there are lots of swedish speaking people in these forums, all aren't so try keeping it in english.

a really nice work on the script nickman... keep it up. Smile

/floink
hey all

wonderful wonderful script, love it. :kickass:
however, tried the beta 3 and when i press "select" on a specific program, the xbox hangs. Confused

does it happen for you too?

cheers

oh...im a swede btw.. :thumbsup:
(floink @ nov. 07 2004,21:24 Wrote:just as a side note: a year ago or something when we had tv-listings in xbmc using xmltv, dagenstv.com reacted in a very negative manner bytelling xmltv they were not allowed to use the dagenstv.com site for getting data. i actually believe xmltv was banned...

my guess is that part of the reason i believe was because of the way xmltv got its listings, which put a high load on the dagenstv.com site.

still there are ways to get the xmltv data grabbed from dagenstv.com and using it for whatever one would like. there are a lot of info on this in the www.psxcare.com forums. i believe the sofware used is called o2grabber. i know the forum member ktd (both here and over at psxcare) is the one to talk about on the subject Smile

and hey folks even if there are lots of swedish speaking people in these forums, all aren't so try keeping it in english.

a really nice work on the script nickman... keep it up. Smile

/floink
well i guess allot more people use xmltv then xbmc Wink so i think it will be cool.

and thanks for the tip. i'll do some research about it.

i'll try to keep it in english from now on. if someone wants to ask something in swedish pm me.
downloaded the script and it kinda works, it executes, i get to the new page and can go thru all the channels but there isn't anything there. anyone with this problem, or is it just me, could it be that tv.nu has changed there layout in the code?
(alvedon @ nov. 12 2004,17:26 Wrote:downloaded the script and it kinda works, it executes, i get to the new page and can go thru all the channels but there isn't anything there. anyone with this problem, or is it just me, could it be that tv.nu has changed there layout in the code?
doesn't work for me either. i guess they changed it. if i have some time over i'll try to fix it.

edit:

almost done. but i have a big problem how do i get to see the debug output in python. i used to be able to press the white button in script to show it. but nothing happens when i do it now. Huh
well beta 4 is out. try it and see if it works and let me know.

enjoy  :kickass:

(link to the script in the first post)
the new version seems to work fine for me. i couldn't see programinfo earlier but even that works like a charm now. nice work nickman... :thumbsup:
(macke2k @ nov. 12 2004,23:01 Wrote:the new version seems to work fine for me. i couldn't see programinfo earlier but even that works like a charm now. nice work nickman... :thumbsup:
:d great. i hoped that it would work for someone more then me.
just wanted to tell you great job! Smile

like it alot and working like a charm
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
(dday @ nov. 12 2004,23:18 Wrote:just wanted to tell you great job! Smile

like it alot and working like a charm
nice to hear that Smile
awesome script! the best script available right now.
keep up the good work.

cheers. :thumbsup:
i've more or less stolen the nice script from nickman and fitted it to http://www.tvguide.dk for danish program guides.

the script can be downloaded here http://duff.dk/tvguide.zip
(rohde @ nov. 21 2004,17:17 Wrote:i've more or less stolen the nice script from nickman and fitted it to http://www.tvguide.dk for danish program guides.

the script can be downloaded here http://duff.dk/tvguide.zip
thanks for giving me credits for it :lol:

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Program listings from www.tv.nu0