Missing 'view' option in TV Shows in latest Auriga
Is it just me, or the 'View: XYZ' option is missing from the top bar in the latest Auriga, for TV Shows only? It's there for Movies, but not there in TV Shows, so I'm stuck with the default view. The 1st option I see in the top bar for TV Shows is 'Sort By: XYZ'. Going left, it loops all the way to the right, onto the Settings option.

(I guess I could look in guisettings.xml and try to find the option that controls the TV Shows view... But eh...)

Thanks.

Mouton Wrote:Is it just me, or the 'View: XYZ' option is missing from the top bar in the latest Auriga, for TV Shows only? It's there for Movies, but not there in TV Shows, so I'm stuck with the default view. The 1st option I see in the top bar for TV Shows is 'Sort By: XYZ'. Going left, it loops all the way to the right, onto the Settings option.

(I guess I could look in guisettings.xml and try to find the option that controls the TV Shows view... But eh...)

Thanks.

Settings --> Enable all Views for TV Shows

I suggest to use one of the mods (Auriga was never 100% completed)
the ones which are still maintained are ShowMix, Ekim232´s and my mod.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
temmi2000 Wrote:Settings --> Enable all Views for TV Shows

I suggest to use one of the mods (Auriga was never 100% completed)
the ones which are still maintained are ShowMix, Ekim232´s and my mod.
Thanks for the tips.
Do you know if there's a post / thread somewhere I could check to see the differences between all the mods?
Showmix
temmi2000
EKIM232
I was thinking something more like a side-by-side comparison, explaining what features are available where, with maybe screenshots of the custom views they add / modify.
I guess nobody ever took the time to do it. I probably will.
I started a wikipedia page for Aeon (Project), where this info might be relevant.
Mouton Wrote:I was thinking something more like a side-by-side comparison, explaining what features are available where, with maybe screenshots of the custom views they add / modify.
I guess nobody ever took the time to do it. I probably will.
I started a wikipedia page for Aeon (Project), where this info might be relevant.
And done: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?p=419686

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Missing 'view' option in TV Shows in latest Auriga0