problem- blue screen
I updated xbmc yesterday to build 23333 and it crashed and did not load. I then downloaded to the stable build 22516. I tried to boot xbmc and it crashed my whole pc. I then tried to boot my pc back up and it loaded the bios screen and then a blue screen pops up (cannot make what it says becuz it crashed too fast) for like a second and then crashed and reloads the bios screen and then the xp boot screen. then it crashes again and shows the blue screen etc...

I dont know what to do?

Any help
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
There is a setting in Windows to show the blue-screen error instead of rebooting - that will help to see what's failing where.

Go To System Settings > Advanced (tab) > Startup And Recovery (Settings button) > uncheck Automatically restart > OK > OK, retry and come back with the error number.
Dan Dare Wrote:There is a setting in Windows to show the blue-screen error instead of rebooting - that will help to see what's failing where.

Go To System Settings > Advanced (tab) > Startup And Recovery (Settings button) > uncheck Automatically restart > OK > OK, retry and come back with the error number.

I cant do the above becuz its keeps rebooting. I have tried to go into safe mode however keeps getting stuck at SYSTEM32\Mup.sys. Im thinking of just installing ubuntu over xp. do you think it would cause any problems to install over it?
Nvidia Shield with Kodi 18
Do you want to repair your XP or try out Ubuntu? If you want to install it over XP , feel free - that'll probably require to delete and format some partitions, if you are not familiar with the process better stay away.

If you want to repair XP see if this helps.
http://www.geekstogo.com/forum/How-to-re...-t138.html

Did you change any BIOS settings or installed / upgraded any hardware recently? I don't think is XBMCs fault...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
problem- blue screen0