Keyboard issues latest REVs
The last couple of XBMC REVs i have found when starting XBMC the keyboard arrow keys i use for navigating does not work on Showmix, Phil65 or Hitched.

It use to be as soon as i started i could navigate directly now on Showmixi have to press DOWN key then it starts working. On Phil65 and Hitched i have to use a mouse to get it starting before returning to the keyboard.

I'm sure this is an XBMC issue. Using REV 23858 at the moment.

Any ideas?
Intel NUC Skull Canyon - Windows 10 Pro - Kodi 18
VU+ Solo2 - Canal Digital/CMore Max
Samsung UE65KS9005 Pro Calibrated
Does anyone know if there's a ticket for this bug and if so, what ticket number?
It's because you have python scripts running at start up - something's got broken.
I haven't added any scripts so it must be scripts that come included with both Aeon65 and Ekim232 then 'cause I have the same problem with both those.

Edit:
Looks like you're right, it's the RecentlyAdded.py scripts that's included with both these skinmods that is the culprit.
I have found stated in another thread that AEON only works up to REV 22516 after that XBMC have made changes that stops that script from working correcty.

I would think that as long as XBMC is evolving so should the scripts that the skinners provide. It's like having a app on Iphone that stops working because you upgraded to the latest 3.1.2, the app supplier should upgrade to make compatible.
I think we should be thankful that these people provide (what is an amazing piece of software) for free and in their own time on top of any of the other real life stuff they have to deal with.

If stuff is broken, its broken and they don't 'have' to fix it. Addons/scripts are designed all the time by people that want to achieve a certain thing and develop that against a particular build. We are lucky they release it at all. I don't think they 'should' have to do anything with it if new builds break it unless they want to.

If you can't do something yourself, you're not paying someone to do it for you and especially if you're not buying it then its all about being grateful it actually worked at all. Frankly, its up to the providors as to whether they fix it or not.

I'm sure that if everyone who used this script paid for it then the fix would be made immediately, but whilst we're not then I think we should just be patient and hope that someone will the right skills has the time and desire to sort it for us.
I agree Phugz patience might not be a virtue in my case :-(
should be fixed now

have not tested it

http://forum.xbmc.org/showpost.php?p=424...tcount=438

23922 and up
Tested now and still same issue and latest added script does not load at start.
Just tried Temmis mod on Rev23944-gl From kricker and it's still brokeSad
We will just have to be more patient:p
XBMC Frodo 12 - Windows 7 - Asrock Ion 330HT - Aeon Nox
no need to. Fixed in builds > 24000 . Until kricker is packing and wrapping a new build you can get an unofficial build from here.
I use the one of the latest SVN builds, 24088, but still has this issue that I can't use the keyboard with my remote (navigation does not work). I will update it to the latest available and try again.

Edit: Latest SVN, but still the same problem. Keyboard won't react to my remote or the arrow keys on my keyboard. I can only type directly through a keyboard.
Eventghost?
I use LM remote, and manually mapped some buttons. The arrow buttons are mapped as "left", "right" like the keyboard (default). But not even the keyboard's arrow keys do work, so it must be something in the script?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Keyboard issues latest REVs0