Manual lookup in database
Is there a way to manual enter the name of a movie/TV show that is being looked up on the respective internet database? I can click the reload button on the movie info page and it will come up with a list of movies using the current folder name but it will not allow me to manually enter a movie name. When using the PM HD skin there is an option called "manual" allowing you to type a specific name. For instance I've the latest Pixar movie "Up" for some reason gets downloaded as the movie "Push". The proper "Up" option isn't available no many how many times I click reload. However, if I manually search for "Disney Up" with PM skin it will pick it up. A little annoying to have to switch skins just to lookup a movie properly.
try using a media manager like media info plus (MIP)
Jesper64 Wrote:Is there a way to manual enter the name of a movie/TV show that is being looked up on the respective internet database? I can click the reload button on the movie info page and it will come up with a list of movies using the current folder name but it will not allow me to manually enter a movie name. When using the PM HD skin there is an option called "manual" allowing you to type a specific name. For instance I've the latest Pixar movie "Up" for some reason gets downloaded as the movie "Push". The proper "Up" option isn't available no many how many times I click reload. However, if I manually search for "Disney Up" with PM skin it will pick it up. A little annoying to have to switch skins just to lookup a movie properly.

That feature is integrated in most mods.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Manual lookup in database0