Newest build problems
When I installed the latest build (Rev24171-DX) my XBMC started acting funny. All of my text is really small, and my dvd covers and tv show picture are very stretched and distorted. Can anyone figure this out? Maybe I have GL before? My GFX card is plenty good.

Actually, I am having the same issue with the latest build as well. Distorted pictures, and sometimes they disappear altogether and I have to restart xbmc to get them to show again.
The above is a problem with Mediastream _only_. It should be just fine with PM3.HD or similar. Please confirm.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

damn your right. wow that really sucks. what has changed to make the images do that? I love mediastream
JMarshall:

Just to confirm, mine was happening with Transparency and the baseline skin as well as Aero. When I switch skins, all the pictures disappear (ie. the home screen ones) and the fanart isn't displayed (although the movie posters are displayed) - and it isn't until I restart XBMC that they all appear again.

Let me know if you want me to try to see how often this happens and report back.
That has NOTHING to do with the OP.

Start a new thread with your problem, including all details on how to reproduce.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

hey media stream guys!!! Updating your skin?? Smile
Why does the new update only mess with that skin?
it doesn't.

I've noticed Rapier sometimes has strange issues when movies are first loaded to the library, i have to exit a folder, and reenter it for the latest episodes to show up with thumbs and fanart. Also, the episode numbers don't show up in the same manner.

Basically its a moving target to update a skin against the SVN builds heh.
Windows 7 x64 Home Premium
Gigabyte MA78GM-U2SH Mainboard
ATI HD3200 Onboard
AMD 7750BE Dual-Core 4.00GB RAM
ATI HD3200 HDMI Sound
HTPC HMDI -> ONKYO TX-SR605 -> Panasonic TH-46PZ85U Plasma
jmarshall Wrote:The above is a problem with Mediastream _only_. It should be just fine with PM3.HD or similar. Please confirm.

there is a different problem with Aeon skin as well. not sure with all variants, but with Aeon hitched mod by Ekim.

in TV shows multiplex view after you watch an episode it goes back to menu, every single time the side settings menu shows up on screen (the menu where you set up your view)

this started with 24171, was fine with 24114
I hope mediastream comes out with un updated skin or show mix gets all their problems worked out!!

I cant be without both! Smile
i use pmIII fanart mod, and i too suffer from almost unreadable fonts with yesterdays build.

both on win32 and xbox os

[edit]
here is a screen shot of anothewr font issue im experiencing for a while, including alpha1.

also effected with pmIII skin

[/edit]

Dam0
made edits, but wasnt bumped automatically

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Newest build problems0