TV shows not scraping (log provided)
I used MIP to download my tv show nfo, background, and thumbs... however, when I click set content XBMC starts to download the content into the XBMC folder under programs.

Why does XBMC find my movie tbn and background, but not my tv shows?

I have it set up as...

Show 1
S01E01 name
S01E02 name

Show 2
S01E01 name

etc..

Im on the latest build and Win 7
Borked MiP nfo files?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
can you elaborate? how do I know? the nfo files tell xbmc to look for the thumbnails and background?
Don't know, never use external scrapers

However I guess the debug log requirement has escaped you (see my sig) and I have no idea what you mean by:
"however, when I click set content XBMC starts to download the content into the XBMC folder under programs"
Are you running XBMC in portable mode or not?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.
I know about the log. Im running in portable mode yes.

When I click set content for my tv shows it starts to download the covers and such rather then just pulling the covers already downloaded using MIP. It then puts the downloaded covers into xbmc\userdata\thumbnails\video.

I already used MIP to download all of the artwork into the tv show folder. But it wont scan it into xbmc
so....?

So far Ive learned to add functions to keymaps, program my remote, and many other things...

this cant be that hard. Id there anything Im over looking?
A debug log so other people can help you.
http://pastebin.com/m5a4abe71
bump for support

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TV shows not scraping (log provided)0