tall/condensed subtitle fonts and no effect of size change...
1st of all thanks jmarshall for fixing high CPU in GUI with ATI Smile

now... did any1 have this what I described in post title? Subtitle fonts seem condensed or maybe taller to normal behaviour (arial.ttf) using PM3.HD. Also there is no effect on the size of them when I try to resize it from the settings. I am now running some special build that jmarshall made for testing, maybe it's hidden in this build only. Anyway fonts are looking differently than in GL version.
Screenshot, and the settings you are using please. Also, what type of subtitles (ASS, SRT, etc) are you using?
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

i got that issue as well using rev 24195 dx, and srt subtitles hebrew charset if it matters...
Yes I had the same sort of problem, but I also had some video tearing with it. I changed my V-synch setting to disable and it got rid of the tearing and now my subs work for some reason Huh
Asus Essentio CS5110, Intel E8300, 2 GB Ram, 8600M GT
I need:

1. Screenshots of what it looks like (ideally with the screen info up - press Z prior to screenshot)
2. The SRT subtitle file to reproduce.
3. Any settings you are using.

Without the above it will not be fixed.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

I can confirm it and it seems that only happens if Vertical blank sync is set to "Enabled during video playback".

With enabled during video playback:

Without:

@jmarshall: I digged a bit more and found out that revision 24164 is the culprit.

You can confirm (or not) with this sample the problem with srt subtitles when Vertical blank sync is set to "Enabled during video playback".

btw, it happens with all videos+srt I tried.
r24627 should do the trick. Tricky bugger that one!

Perfect. Many thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
tall/condensed subtitle fonts and no effect of size change...0