Confluence and pvr-testing branch skinning
Question 
Hello,

I compiled last night the last pvr-testing svn branch. Confluence is available, but TV option is not implemented. So TV menu is not available.

Will there be an evolution of the skin to activate TV menu ?

Thanks
It will, but pvr is still in development..
blittan Wrote:It will, but pvr is still in development..

OK thanks .. pvr-testing is in development but in an advanced status !!

Regards
Some one donate me a box I can run/test it on since my htpc died and I'm more than happy to skin it sooner than later. As it is now you will still need to use PM3.HD until the guys decide they want to skin confluence because I have no way to test it
Ok I will wait so ...
Jezz_X Wrote:Some one donate me a box I can run/test it on since my htpc died and I'm more than happy to skin it sooner than later. As it is now you will still need to use PM3.HD until the guys decide they want to skin confluence because I have no way to test it
You should make a proper announcement about this... Sad

Where are you based?
ashlar Wrote:You should make a proper announcement about this... Sad

Where are you based?

I don't really want to make a proper announcement because I don't like to beg or ask for stuff in return for things I do. I skin xbmc for the love of it, its just a shame that the only pc I have to work (fulltime) on is my full desktop one since my htpc dies. So I can't even use XBMC had to resort to a WDTV Sad

And I'm in south east Australia
Jezz_X Wrote:And I'm in south east Australia
Argh! Oo

Being Europe based I'd spend more for shipping than for the machine itself.

Edit: have you managed to isolate the problem on your HTPC? Is it a single component? Motherboard, RAM, CPU, GPU? That would probably make a lot easier for somebody to help you.
jeepcook Wrote:Ok I will wait so ...

Why don`t you take a whack at a patch to Confluence for the PVR since it seems you have the hardware to test it. Contributions I believe are always welcome.
wstewart Wrote:Why don`t you take a whack at a patch to Confluence for the PVR since it seems you have the hardware to test it. Contributions I believe are always welcome.

Yes !! Why not but I'm not an expert !!! I have to begin by what ? and where ?

Thanks
checking out the difference (code wise) between the original pm3.hd skin and the one in the pvr branch would be a good start. then you can see what needs adding to confluence
I have a (very basic) mod that I made for the Mediastream_Redux skin.. its a very simple clone of the original PM3.HD skin from PVR-Testing branch.
If anyone wants me to upload it so it can be improved upon / integrated to Confluence just let me know.
Yes good idea !!
Hello,

Now from svn 25023 (pvr-testing branch) (http://trac.xbmc.org/changeset/25023), .pvr extension is enabled. So you can use pvr just with a stream. So it seems that you can test pvr without a TV adapter installed in your PC motherboard.

I am compiling the last svn to test that with PM3HD skin. But I think it's an easy way to try this function and perhaps to implement PVR into Confluence.

regards.
dosn't really let you skin all the channel selecting and guide stuff though

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence and pvr-testing branch skinning2