Green bar (system load?) overlay?
Question 
I just built the current svn (25029) and when I run xbmc, I get a vertical green bar on the left side of the screen and the letters SL with some icon-looking thingie next to it.

I am guessing it is a System Load monitor for debugging.

It is overlayed over every screen (menus, video playback, etc)

Any way to get rid of it?

Thanks.
I'm pretty sure we don't have such a thing.

Please read this: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=34655

Also post a screenshot Smile
SVN revision 25029 built on Gentoo amd64/10.0 via a slightly modified gentoo-supplied ebuild (only added a patch which allows it to compile with my system's a52dec/liba52 compiled from cvs)

The white vertical lines and SL| are always present, but the green bar grows and shrinks from the center, i believe, in conjunction with system load.

Quote:I'm pretty sure we don't have such a thing.
Weird. I know I didn't put it there Smile I wonder where the heck it came from...
and more importantly, how to get rid of it.
Nevermind. It's not from xbmc. It has something to do with GL or the nvidia driver. I tried other programs first with xv and vdpau output before posting, but forgot to check GL

mplayer -vo gl video.mkv
has the same lines and green bar...

Solved -- somehow I apparently clicked the "SLI Heads Up Display" in the nvidia-settings app.
Sorry to bother y'all.
This line shows you the SLI usage of your 2 nvidia cards. You can turn that off in the nvidia control panel somewhere.

Oh, already solved I see - nevermind Wink
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Green bar (system load?) overlay?0