Container.Listitem question.
Question 
I'm trying to make something, but I am having an issue getting access to an exact icon from a vertical panel. As in:

<info>Container(53).Listitem(2).Icon</info>

Is not correct in a panel type situation. It is only accurate if the focus is on the top left icon, and even then, a negative 6 (-6) would pull 6th from the end, and not the nothing or null it should be.
Neither is:

Container(53).ListItemPosition(-6)

Is there a way to pull the correct icon on the screen with something like:
Container(53).Column(1).Row(2) ?

Here is a video of what it's doing - Animation Test

You see in the first part, it looks like it should, that's because the top left is selected, and ListItem(0) is correct.

The second part shows why I need to be able to access the exact position in the panel.
It animates correctly, but using the wrong icons, then snaps to the panels correct icons. The icons are "correct" but only if the focused icon was at top left, but since it's in the middle and second row, it's not.
Ok, here's a slightly better video of what's going wrong.

Animation Test 2
In Container.ListItem(2), the 2 is offset from the current focused item. It's not a position in the list or panel.

Container.ListItemPosition(2), however, should offset it from the first item shown (so should be the item in row 1 column 3 I think?)

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

In Container.ListItem(2), the 2 is offset from the current focused item. It's not a position in the list or panel.

Container.ListItemPosition(2), however, should offset it from the first item shown (so should be the item in row 1 column 3 I think?)

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thank you jmarshall, I had tried Container.ListItemPosition(2) early on, but had another problem going on I guess, so it didn't work, I tried it again based on your suggestion, and now it works great!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Container.Listitem question.0