Remote Autorepeat question
Exclamation 
I was wondering if anyone could tell me there settings in Eventghost for there Left/Right/Up/Down autorepeat macro speeds.

By default when I scroll through my movies it is very jumpy scrolling through them, but when I use the keyboard keys is smooth as ice.

So I see this to be the only problem. Thanks in advance..
Anyone?
ltrambo85 Wrote:Anyone?

If you have HID enabled (it defaults to on) then you do not need to map the arrow keys,number keys or enter key within eventghost as HID defaults for these keys. Try removing those keys in your eventghost config.
When I disable HID nothing works. Anymore tips?
mine

Free Image Hosting by ImageBam.com
ltrambo85 Wrote:I was wondering if anyone could tell me there settings in Eventghost for there Left/Right/Up/Down autorepeat macro speeds.

By default when I scroll through my movies it is very jumpy scrolling through them, but when I use the keyboard keys is smooth as ice.

So I see this to be the only problem. Thanks in advance..

I think it'd be useful to know what remote you're using?

I use the MCE remote and have it setup the same way Uncertainty mentioned - this works FAR better and is smoother than using the autorepeat in EventGhost.

The up, down, left and right directions are handled by the MCE Remote driver and correspond to the arrow keys on your keyboard - XBMC understands these, so there's no need to map them again and set an autorepeat.
OpenElec / Silverstone LC17 / 6TB / Toshiba 32WLT68

Get your freshly squeezed recipes, news and views at foodforfriendsyeah.co.uk!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Remote Autorepeat question0