• 227(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
ijourneaux Wrote:I am having a problem getting House of Lies to be successfully processed.

For instance in downloading the latest episode S01E05, I get the following error in SABNZBD

Code:
Parsed c:\sickbeard\Downloads\complete\House.of.Lies.S01E05.720p.HDTV.
X264-DIMENSION\House.of.Lies.S0E05.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv into Hous
e of Lies - S0E5 - 720p.HDTV.X264 (DIMENSION) [ABD: False]

Notice that it changes from S01E05 to S0E05

If I change the episode name to S01E05 I can manually process the file successful.

I am not sure where the problem is. Perhaps the file is not uploaded correctly to the newsgroups. Is there anything I can do about it?

I also had the same issue as you with House of Lies S01E05... I figured the post processing script rejected this episode because it was improperly named S0E05(just a guess).. so i just manually sent it to the proper folder.

**Edit**
I wanted to point out that S01E05 was the only episode I had this problem with. All other episodes have been processed successfully....so far!
saitoh183 Wrote:im with usenetserver.com for 10$, unlimited, 20 connections, SSL, you could got with Astraweb or supernews

this! I just switched and everything is really nice.
I think it was 95.40 a year.
will sickbeard be getting the new SD x264 releases now as they are standard and xvid are being phased out?

also what settings do i need to use to get the new x264 releases?

Quote:Feb-27 14:21:04 INFO SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Quality of Modern.Family.S03E16.HDTV.x264-LOL is SD TV
Feb-27 14:21:04 INFO SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Quality of Modern.Family.S03E16.Virgin.Territory.HDTV.XviD-FQM is SD TV
Feb-27 14:20:38 INFO SEARCHQUEUE-MANUAL-SEARCH :: Clearing Sick Beard Index cache and updating with new information

this is the new modern family episode, sickbeard grabs the xvid instead of the x264 which is now the new standard. how do i get the x264?
ijourneaux Wrote:For instance in downloading the latest episode S01E05, I get the following error in SABNZBD

Code:

Careful - read the logfile carefully:
c:\sickbeard\Downloads\complete\House.of.Lies.S01E05.720p.HDTV.
X264-DIMENSION\House.of.Lies.S0E05.720p.HDTV.X264-DIMENSION.mkv
The MKV-File was named S0E05 to begin with. Sickbeard does not rely on the name of the directory but on the name of the file...
Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

ijourneaux Wrote:I am having a problem getting House of Lies to be successfully processed.

For instance in downloading the latest episode S01E05, I get the following error in SABNZBD

Code:

If I change the episode name to S01E05 I can manually process the file successful.

I am not sure where the problem is. Perhaps the file is not uploaded correctly to the newsgroups. Is there anything I can do about it?

this has nothing to do with sb but just badly named file on usenet. if you d/l that .nzb manually you see that its a problem that the people that posted/capped the show left out the 1. The directory for the release is fine but the actual filename was incorrect. Rename the ep manually and have sb pp or wait for someone to repost with the proper filename.
thezoggy Wrote:try out build 493 and see if that resolves your nzbmatrix issues.... nzbmatrix added a 'maxage' variable to their rss/api and made it mandatory that you use it.. and they were aware that if you leave it off it causes issues with shows that have the word 'the' in it... shady we know. but anyways its added in 493 with the default of 0 if no retention days set.

Updated to 493 this morning and so far (knock on wood) no instances of the aforementioned error.

I am seeing a lot of this now though:

Quote:2012-02-27 12:18:48.806151 SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: Error trying to load NZBMatrix RSS feed: syntax error: line 1, column 0
Been getting that since the 493 update too...
Kodi: Kodi 17.4, with Transparency!
50 TB Unraid Server: Docker Apps: SABnzbd, Sickrage, mariaDB
HTPC: Win10 (cause Steam), i7, GTX 1080
Watching on: Panasonic TC65-PS64 with lowend Sony 5.1 HTIB
Other devices: rMBP 15", MBA 13", nvidia shield
NZBmatrix was fixed for me but now I get the quoted error again.
Headcase_Fargon Wrote:Updated to 493 this morning and so far (knock on wood) no instances of the aforementioned error.

I am seeing a lot of this now though:

can you consult your sb log and post the debug line before that error. curious to see what the rss url is.
thezoggy Wrote:this has nothing to do with sb but just badly named file on usenet. if you d/l that .nzb manually you see that its a problem that the people that posted/capped the show left out the 1. The directory for the release is fine but the actual filename was incorrect. Rename the ep manually and have sb pp or wait for someone to repost with the proper filename.

I suspected that much. Thanks for the confirmation.
thezoggy Wrote:can you consult your sb log and post the debug line before that error. curious to see what the rss url is.

Quote:Feb-28 00:48:56 DEBUG SEARCHQUEUE-RSS-SEARCH :: NZBMatrix cache update URL: https://rss.nzbmatrix.com/rss.php?userna...e=download

Also, since the update my shows are snatching but for some reason never making it to SABnzbd. I'm having to download manually now.

Edit: It snatched but didn't download automatically. When I manually set the two shows it skipped last night to Wanted this morning it started downloading them immediately.
If anyone wants the new SD.x264 (better quality) releases as SD.XVID releases are being phased out you have to go back to the 492 build and set all your shows to download "unknown" it will grab the SD.x264 releases.
krish_2k4 Wrote:If anyone wants the new SD.x264 (better quality) releases as SD.XVID releases are being phased out you have to go back to the 492 build and set all your shows to download "unknown" it will grab the SD.x264 releases.

or you could just set the quality to SD on build 493.
Headcase_Fargon Wrote:Also, since the update my shows are snatching but for some reason never making it to SABnzbd. I'm having to download manually now.

Edit: It snatched but didn't download automatically. When I manually set the two shows it skipped last night to Wanted this morning it started downloading them immediately.

plz update to latest source and try again now.
thezoggy Wrote:plz update to latest source and try again now.

I'm not seeing anything later than 493 on github. Is there a newer version than that somewhere?

Also, last night of the five episodes that were snatched it successfully downloaded three automatically. Two of them I had to set to Wanted manually and they immediately started.
  • 227(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16