• 229(current)
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide
I'm still having trouble with episodes being snatched but not downloaded. Last night of the four shows that aired two snatched and downloaded properly and two just snatched. No errors in the log either.

Is anyone else experiencing this? It started after I updated to 493.
Headcase_Fargon Wrote:I'm still having trouble with episodes being snatched but not downloaded. Last night of the four shows that aired two snatched and downloaded properly and two just snatched. No errors in the log either.

sounds like you dont have the sab to sb link (if your using sab). you need to go set your sab tv category script to sabToSickbeard. otherwise sb is just going to sit there forever waiting for a sab to tell sb it's downloaded something
thezoggy Wrote:sounds like you dont have the sab to sb link (if your using sab). you need to go set your sab tv category script to sabToSickbeard. otherwise sb is just going to sit there forever waiting for a sab to tell sb it's downloaded something

This is set up fine. Most downloads work fine. For instance, four shows in my list aired last night. Three of them snatched and downloaded automatically as they should. One show snatched but didn't download. I had to grab that one manually.

On Tuesday four shows also aired. Two of them snatched and downloaded, two only snatched.

This didn't start until I installed 493.
Headcase_Fargon Wrote:This is set up fine. Most downloads work fine. For instance, four shows in my list aired last night. Three of them snatched and downloaded automatically as they should. One show snatched but didn't download. I had to grab that one manually.

On Tuesday four shows also aired. Two of them snatched and downloaded, two only snatched.

Did you check you SAB logs? sickbeard doesn't download the episodes, only gets the files and send them to SAB, if the file is incomplete on the news server it will stay as snatched.

this happens to me once in a while, check SAB history for the file that was snatched and not downloaded
Hardware: Revo 3610 + SSD - Harmony 700 Remote
Software: XBMCBuntu Gotham - Sickbeard - SabNZBd+

The_Dogg Wrote:Did you check you SAB logs? sickbeard doesn't download the episodes, only gets the files and send them to SAB, if the file is incomplete on the news server it will stay as snatched.

this happens to me once in a while, check SAB history for the file that was snatched and not downloaded

I checked the log and found no instance of the show last night in SABnzbd. The first instance is from this morning when I manually set it to Wanted in SickBeard. No errors in the log either. It doesn't appear to be making it to SABnzbd at all when this happens.

The other three shows are in the log and look perfectly normal.
(2012-03-09, 17:26)Headcase_Fargon Wrote:
thezoggy Wrote:sounds like you dont have the sab to sb link (if your using sab). you need to go set your sab tv category script to sabToSickbeard. otherwise sb is just going to sit there forever waiting for a sab to tell sb it's downloaded something

This is set up fine. Most downloads work fine. For instance, four shows in my list aired last night. Three of them snatched and downloaded automatically as they should. One show snatched but didn't download. I had to grab that one manually.

I'm having the same issue with 2 different installs of Sickbeard. Somehow the sending of the .nzb fails and it gets added to the history with the error url failed. The error logs say it's an empty .nzb file. Clicking retry works, it adds to the queue straight away.

This has only started happening.
check firewall, proxy, antivirus.
(2012-03-17, 06:34)thezoggy Wrote: check firewall, proxy, antivirus.

Why would some episodes snatch and download normally but others not if this was the case? Also, none of this has changed on my end in the past year. This just started with the release of 493.

I'm also now running into an issue where SickBeard just flat out won't find an episode even when it's plainly posted on NZBMatrix. Maybe 50% of shows download successfully at this point. Another 25% I have to manually set to Wanted and they snatch/download fine. The remaining 25% I have to actually go manually download the NZB and bypass SickBeard altogether.

Edit: Also, looking through the log it shows that these episodes are sent to SABnzbd successfully. I'm sitting here with re-searching a single episode that it just refuses to send though. Five times I've watched it go now.
(2012-03-12, 13:27)PogMoThoin Wrote: I'm having the same issue with 2 different installs of Sickbeard. Somehow the sending of the .nzb fails and it gets added to the history with the error url failed. The error logs say it's an empty .nzb file. Clicking retry works, it adds to the queue straight away.

This has only started happening.

I'm having the same problem. The log says empty nzb file. Clicking retry works.

2 things.
1. American Dad since the scene is using season-1 let SB search for it so search for season 7 instead of 8 but still rename it with 8.

2. ignore the SD xvid releases

Best think would be a custom quality setting like in couch potato I want to prefer HD but not if the file is 3gb big. And all the DIMENSION releases are in 720 and are really small.
(2012-03-20, 13:50)TeKo Wrote: 1. American Dad since the scene is using season-1 let SB search for it so search for season 7 instead of 8 but still rename it with 8.
That is a long story. And to put it short: You won't see a fix for this. American Dad has to be downloaded manually (Archer for example has similiar problems).
Quote:2. ignore the SD xvid releases
That would be counterproductive, wouldn't it? You would break backlog searches.

Need help? Check out my XBMC Frodo Guide. It contains full featured guides to Sickbeard and CouchPotato as well.

(2012-03-07, 14:59)Headcase_Fargon Wrote: I'm still having trouble with episodes being snatched but not downloaded. Last night of the four shows that aired two snatched and downloaded properly and two just snatched. No errors in the log either.

I'm having this problem too. It's been happening for a month or so for me. Not sure if it coincided exactly with upgrading SB.

SabNZBD either fails to get the NZB, or sits their waiting until I manually delete the item from the queue. Often if I delete, go to SB, manually re-add the episode, it works. Occasionally I have to do this sequence twice before it works. Very occasionally I have to bypass SB altogether.
(2012-03-21, 02:57)snoxbox Wrote: I'm having this problem too. It's been happening for a month or so for me. Not sure if it coincided exactly with upgrading SB.

SabNZBD either fails to get the NZB, or sits their waiting until I manually delete the item from the queue. Often if I delete, go to SB, manually re-add the episode, it works. Occasionally I have to do this sequence twice before it works. Very occasionally I have to bypass SB altogether.

Mine isn't even getting that far. Though SickBeard's log claims SAB received the NZB fine it clearly hasn't. From my log this morning:

Quote:Mar-21 06:46:17 DEBUG SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-134241 :: Result text from SAB: ok
Mar-21 06:46:17 DEBUG SEARCHQUEUE-BACKLOG-134241 :: NZB sent to SAB successfully

This is one of two episodes that snatched but didn't download last night. My other three shows worked fine, all from the same source even. When this happens there's simply nothing in SAB's queue or even in its log.
How can I redownload all data and images and recreate Show+Season folders when my Show folder got deleted?
I have everything still in SB but I dont want to add everything manually.
(2012-03-20, 13:50)TeKo Wrote: 2 things.
1. American Dad since the scene is using season-1 let SB search for it so search for season 7 instead of 8 but still rename it with 8

Only way around this for me was to install NzbDrone and add American dad, it snatches the correct episodes fine Cool
Hardware - HP Proliant MicroServer N36L 8TB / Amazon Fire TV Stick
Software - NZBget / Radarr / Sonarr / uTorrent / Plex / NZB 360

Post - HQ WWE Fanart
  • 229(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Sick Beard - Automatic TV Show Episode download/sort/rename, nfo/tbn maker & TV Guide16