can we have a nicer overlay image for watched videos?
Did you have a .png for the mock up? or was it just kinda photoshoped in?

hey guys...
i kinda like this style of the watched overlay...any chance someone might pm me or post the .xml for this? - sorry i'm not that good at messing with the code Sad
maybe even add some option to select the style in preferences?

cheers and keep up that awesome work...
crs
crs.one Wrote:maybe even add some option to select the style in preferences?
I'm quite sure this version would cause some problems with the localization... e.g. the German translation of "AIRED" is much longer. And as far as I know it's not possible to detect the length of a label and then set the position of a graphic behind the label.
_someone_ Wrote:I'm quite sure this version would cause some problems with the localization... e.g. the German translation of "AIRED" is much longer. And as far as I know it's not possible to detect the length of a label and then set the position of a graphic behind the label.
No it's not possible unfortunately, and besides I wont be adding officially.
crs.one Wrote:Image

hey guys...
i kinda like this style of the watched overlay...any chance someone might pm me or post the .xml for this? - sorry i'm not that good at messing with the code Sad
maybe even add some option to select the style in preferences?

cheers and keep up that awesome work...
crs

I would also be interested in seeing this return as an option or a mod.
It's much easier to see what I have and have not watched in list style views.
Not a big fan of the red eye, especially on the black/white theme and at at distance of 18 feet to my tv... Hard to see which is watched and which is not..

How about adding a big fat checkbox to the left of episodes/at a corner of posters in movie view ?

ynwa

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
can we have a nicer overlay image for watched videos?0