Couple of Aeon questions
Recently installed this great skin and am trying to sort out some of the issues Im having, hopefully these are easy questions and you guys can help Smile

Im using 9.04 XBMC and Aeon Stark 091.

1/ Missing images in Flow for TV Shows as below - currently when I enter TV Show view the display is as below, do I need to manually make these images, if so can someone advise of size, naming convention and so on?

http://img109.imageshack.us/i/25133867.jpg/

2/ When selecting Videos Flow view, I would expect the background to change in accordance to the fanart in that movies folder, instead the background images are just ones that I pointed to in Personalize > Backgrounds > Videos. In Movies Flow view this works however, each film has its appropriate fanart.

3/ Other than pressing S, how can I shutdown Aeon, someone mentioned there is a button you can add but I cant see this optin anywhere?
First of all, you need to explain wich aeon version/branch/mod you're using (each have specific demands), but I'll try to help you with common sense explanation:
1. try to populate your folders with posters named folder.jpg or poster.jpg and then reload these tv shows.
2. Seems like you have to activate fanart in the view menu (a checkbox in some versions). Not in settings of the skin, but in the View Menu.
3. You have to select the SHUTDOWN to be visible in the main menu (toggle in Settings), then you can exit from Home (even have a sub-menu for other power-related options)
Thanks for your reply, Im using 9.04 XBMC and Aeon Stark 091.

With regards to #1, do I have to download these manually, or can they be picked up as part of the scrape process? Id guess the former as its not happening automatically?

#2 - Still no joy on the fanart, do you mean the option located within Set content > Settings > Enable Fanart, if so then Ive got that selected already.
marcus2704 Wrote:3/ Other than pressing S, how can I shutdown Aeon, someone mentioned there is a button you can add but I cant see this optin anywhere?

If you're using a keyboard (or a remote which has the keyboard clicks mapped), you can use the "End" button. Hope this helps.
I would suggest updating your XBMX and also use one of the mods as there much more stableand completethen the original
A good way to getall the media files needed is to use something like Ember XBMC will do it but this programme gives you alot more control over what is displayed.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Couple of Aeon questions0