Auto Scrape technology
Has this been asked 100 times? I've done a search and nothing turned up.

I migrated from Mediaportal, a few of it's good features:

It would automatically scrape the assigned folders for new movies and add them accordingly. XBMC has the obtion to auto-scan upon the next startup.

Also - I didn't need to use a "media manger" utility. Sometimes it gets the movie wrong, so I have to create an .NFO Files, etc with a utility to fix. Mediaportal would give several options and allow me to choose which one was correct. Is there a way to do this via the GUI?

Thanks!
Startup scan will just use the first result, there's no way around without using nfo files. On manual lookups, performing a search query, you're prompted to select the title.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
I think that if you reload (press "i" then reload) the movie which is wrong, you can choose from the scrapper results if there are more than one.
I know I've done it with TV shows.
Maybe you can try that.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Auto Scrape technology0