Container(id).OnNext & Container(id).OnPrevious breaks when using <movement>
When using <movement></movement> on a fixed list OnNext and OnPrevious only work after the actual fixed position is reached, or at either end when looping.

Here's a video showing the problem where I've added the following fade condition to items in the itemlayout control -

Code:
<animation effect="fade" start="100" end="40" time="200" delay="600" condition="![Container(51).OnNext | Container(51).OnPrevious]">Conditional</animation>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17LN6u18lYo

Thanks.
OnNext/OnPrevious apply only when a scroll is required. Reason is that otherwise the movement is instant. It only takes 200ms (or whatever) if there is a scroll involved.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks Jonathan.

Looks I'll have to think up of some other way to achieve this effect then.
Is there no other way of knowing when XBMC is actually moving to the next item?
Hitcher Wrote:Is there no other way of knowing when XBMC is actually moving to the next item?

hitcher,

could you not use Focus & UnFocus to control the animations in your List control ?
that is how i am making a smooth animation in my new skin (the focused item has a solid colour and the unfocused is 20%, so i have an a animation that sets the transparency)
They don't work either because the the non-focused items never get or lose focus. It's the same for things outside the list.

I simply want to know when the list is moving from one item to the next.
Hitcher Wrote:They don't work either because the the non-focused items never get or lose focus. It's the same for things outside the list.

I simply want to know when the list is moving from one item to the next.

so what exactly do need the animation to do ?
For that test I wanted everything in the <itemlayout> section to fade after a set period of time but for other things I'm trying I wanted images outside the layout to zoom whenever the list moved.
Hitcher Wrote:For that test I wanted everything in the <itemlayout> section to fade after a set period of time but for other things I'm trying I wanted images outside the layout to zoom whenever the list moved.

I have the same Problem, i want to run an animation if i move the List, but in the fixedlist with <movement> the animations only runs if the cursor is on the <focusedposition>.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Container(id).OnNext & Container(id).OnPrevious breaks when using <movement>0