Language Flagging & Filtering of Audio Tracks & Subtitles Languages in Movie Library?
Is there any chance this will be added to the official skin?
yes. once the patch is in i'm sure jezz will add it.
Hello, is there any news on this? Will external srt subtitles be detected by the library in XBMC Dharma?

Let me just say that all of us who use subtitles would love to see media flags indicating the existence of subtitles, directly in the library. And also to establish default subtitle language for movies that have several subtitles.
pingomister Wrote:Hello, is there any news on this? Will external srt subtitles be detected by the library in XBMC Dharma?

Let me just say that all of us who use subtitles would love to see media flags indicating the existence of subtitles, directly in the library. And also to establish default subtitle language for movies that have several subtitles.
I'm still eager to see this as well. Well, the wife, mostly...

V.
pingomister Wrote:Hello, is there any news on this? Will external srt subtitles be detected by the library in XBMC Dharma?

Unfortunately it seems this is still not in Dharma.

Spiff, would you be kind enough to point us to the corresponding patch? I managed to build XBMC from strach yesterday, nothing scares me anymore! Smile

V.
Hello there... any kind of whatsoever news on this subject?? thanks...
this appears to be a per skin setting. Try some other skins until you find one which meets.your needs
Hello, sorry to revive an old thread.. but I just read this post: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=69785 and the user managed to parse the movie filename to detect an audio language, so I was wondering if it was posible to detect the external .srt OR the movie file could contain a string like sub+"language", like subger.. dunno, it's just an idea.. Hope this helps, I think is essential for foreigners to see a subtitle flag.

Cheers!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Language Flagging & Filtering of Audio Tracks & Subtitles Languages in Movie Library?2