Microsoft's "Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000" (Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse)
I'm thinking about buying Microsoft's Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000 (Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse package) for my brand new Asrock XBMC pc. Just wondering if anyone out there has experience using this keyboard/mouse combo with XBMC. How well does it work with xbmc? Thanks

http://www.futureshop.ca/catalog/proddet...langid=EN#
What benefit do you expect to get from the keyboard/mouse? The multimedia controls will work, although you'll have to hand edit your keyboard.xml file (which is very easy; ask here if you run into problems). Apart from that it's just, well, a keyboard.

JR
Thanks JR
Well good point, I guess I don’t really know what I was expecting, maybe just a confirmation that it was a good choice. I’m going to buy it and give it a try.
I have the logitech dinovo edge and its the best keyboard i've ever owned...ever. No connection problems, AMAZING battery life.

I haven't gotten to try the 7000, but I have the Microsoft Optical Desktop Elite Bluetooth (which was the previous BT keybord from MS) and it had connection issues and destroyed batteries.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Microsoft's "Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000" (Bluetooth Keyboard & Mouse)0