[LIVE] Camelot Suspend / Resume
Anybody have any tips for debugging suspend and resume problems on XBMCLive?

I can't get it to suspend at all on my HTPC (Acer Aspire X1300 - Nvidia 9300, AMD Athlon X2), just goes to a black screen with flashing cursor in top left corner. It does the same thing under a regular full Ubuntu 9.10 install and last time I checked seemed to be related to the Nvidia or Lirc modules not being unloaded correctly.

Just looking for some ways of collecting debug info, i.e. dmesg and such don't have anything useful at the moment. Are there tools to trace the suspend process and help identify the problem modules?

Thanks.
Hi,

i encoutered a similiar Problem these days. My solution was to remove a Sandisk Cruser USB 8GB Stick. After removing that stick suspend works as expected.
Thanks for the tip! In my case I get the same results with or without any external drives plugged in. I'm going to try throwing Windows 7 on the box and at least confirm suspend works there to rule out any odd BIOS stuff etc. I know there is also an NVIDIA xorg update that might work but it is from some really old posts and not sure if it will break VDPAU or not.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] Camelot Suspend / Resume0