couple questions keymap & audio latency
I've almost got my keymap setup the way I want it, but there's one button I can't seem to find, a 'now playing' or 'return to queue' style button. Maybe I'm just blind but I'm not seeing an option for that.

Whenever my wife watches a tv show or movie she always hits 'back' on the ps3 remote instead of 'stop' which takes it back to the menu while the video continues playing. Is there a button to get to the 'now playing' to bring video/movie/music back into focus?

Secondly, I just got my projector today and there's just a bit of video latency. Is there a way to adjust the a/v timing so I can offset the audio by about 1/8th of a second?

thanks!
hehe I had the same problem when I first started using XBMC :o You're probably looking for the TAB key. It's not that intuitive if you ask me, but then again what button would be? :p

The audio sync menu is mapped to the A-key by default (and you sync using the arrow keys) and can be accessed while playing a movie.
seeker83 Wrote:hehe I had the same problem when I first started using XBMC :o You're probably looking for the TAB key. It's not that intuitive if you ask me, but then again what button would be? :p

The audio sync menu is mapped to the A-key by default (and you sync using the arrow keys) and can be accessed while playing a movie.

great thanks man. With the audio off-set I'm looking for a persistent setting though. does that exist because I will always have this delay with my projector and I don't want to have to set it for every movie I watch.
1. Adjust delay for one movie.
2. Bring up OSD->Audio and subtitle settings->Set as defaults for all movies.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

thank you very much!
Just a little question about the "tab" key.
Is it possible to map it in the remote(Hauppauge PVR150)?
Or what's the right "action" that I must map on my remote to have the same effect of "tab" key?
Thanks in advance.
yes. and yes. look at the mappings for the keyboard, iirc the action is 'fullscreen'
Hey

if A is shortcut for audio sync delay. Is there a shortcut for subtitle delay? Would be really appreciated.

EDIT: I figured it out! SubtitleDelayPlus / SubtitleDelayMinus

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
couple questions keymap & audio latency0