center fadelabel if the string is too short for scrolling
Working perfectly, many thanks as ever.
Hitcher Wrote:Working perfectly, many thanks as ever.
thank you very much jmarshall, that looks good
I've run into a problem with Control.GetLabel() not working now I've changed to using fadelabels instead of just labels (unless of course it never worked before).
It probably never worked before, yeah. Put a ticket on trac with an example patch to confluence or pm3.hd so I can easily reproduce and I'll take a look. Make sure you cc or assign it to me so I don't miss it Smile

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

OK I tried an older build and you're correct it never worked before.

Before I submit a ticket is the reason it doesn't work because there can be multiple labels in a fadelabel or would Control.GetLabel() simple change along with the labels?

If that is the case then maybe a better option would be to transfer the fadelabel scrolling options to the standard label?

Thanks.
No reason it doesn't work other than it's not implemented. It should change along with the labels, yes, and we certainly want it for consistency.

I'm curious as to why you're using a fadelabel (obviously onscreen so you get the fading etc.) but then using Control.GetLabel() to presumably put the same text elsewhere?

Cheers,
Jonathan
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.

I want to hide some things if the fadelabel value uses the fallback.

Hope that makes sense.
r26741 has this one.

You've been busy, many thanks.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
center fadelabel if the string is too short for scrolling0