Upgrade to Camelot and losed full screen
Hi to all,

first to all, sorry if this question as been answered before but I don´t know where to find the solution.

I have upgraded XBMC from 8.10 with svn 22516 ( wich worked with GL and very fine for me ) to Camelot 9.11 which I think it uses DX. I have installed Camelot over the previous version and all was ok.

First of all I had to change the Windows Resolution to 1280x720 at 50 Hz ( instead of 60 Hz which I used before ) in order to avoid the screen flickering when reproducing a video... it is not a problem for me but It was better in 22516.

The main reason of this post is that I have full Screen on windows and full screen on the XBMC Menus but when I play a 1280x70 file which must fit the actual resolution and be full screen... it is displayed with black bars on all sides.. Why is it not diplayed on full screen?

here is the pastebin log .., as far as I know all seems to be ok.. but not really

http://pastebin.com/m35630b7a

Hope you help me.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
Other thing... I think it will be easy to solve.

In my previous version I mapped the Y letter to the Audio Settings Screen using in the Keymap.xml

<Y>XBMC.ActivateWindow(OSDAudioSettings)</Y> in the <FullscreenVideo> section under <Keyboard>, it was useful for me.. but with the new version it doesn´t work, do I have to change the way I call this Screen ??

The same with the <o>CodecInfo</o> which doesn´t work too

This is with the Confluence Skin.

Thanks for your help.

Regards
HI to all.

After reinstalling Camelot and Ati drivers all seems to be fine, I get fullscreen on 720p videos.

I have realised that with Camelot I have to put my personal keymap.xml file into the userdata\keymaps folder, with 8.10 worked on userdata only, now it works fine too.

The only thing still doesn´t work is the 'CodecInfo' screen which don´t appear when I push the 'O' key... any idea?

Thanks for your help and Regards

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Upgrade to Camelot and losed full screen0