[WINDOWS] Audio Stops Playing
Sad 
Hi all, just swapped over to XMBC for windows after using MediaPortal and Vista/XP MCE previously. Overall very happy and impressed and like this style of HTPC quite a bit. I'm running slightly old hardware - but it's fine enough for my SD content. Fustratingly there is one problem that stops me from listening music properly.

I get a curious problem with Audio on XMBC - after playing a music directory on random either playing in home page or full screen mode after a while the audio stops and a pause and play makes it work again. Sometimes it doesn't happen for a while and then it does it every 30 seconds.

This happans no matter what the visualisation is and even if it's off. I also notice glitches with crossfade too (which is a shame) but this happans even with crossfade turned off.

I can play my videos on rotation randomly fine. Everything else seems to be okay. I am running in portable mode - but the problem even happened when I wasn't.

Looking at the log - it could be a buffer problem by the looks but I'm since I'm new to XMBC I'd like to know if there is any easy way to fix this by tweaking or changing something. Any help glady appreciated!

Log here at PasteBin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[WINDOWS] Audio Stops Playing0