[req] possibly add a new view?
not to sure if this is the right place for this but..

i was tossing around some ideas for gui design, layout and such.. and was wondering if another view could be coded into xbmc (mainly for videos. but it could have some music usage also).

this new view mode would contain the list of items (videos) and their imdb information on the same page .... something along the lines of this:

any ideas?
ok, i'm sold. that looks frikking awesome - exactly what i want. i have a couple of other pieces of info i'd like to see on that preview pane, such as year, length, size, codecs, etc. - maybe the details you want to see could be customizable.

ok, i'm going to chat with the other devs and see what they think - maybe this is going to be the next feature i start working on, because it's exactly what i'd like to have.

even more super-super-uber could be to have some kind of quick-load preview that would play the trailer (or even a series of different trailers?) in that pane instead of just the imdb image...
read the xbmc online-manual, faq and search the forums before posting! do not e-mail the xbmc-team asking for support!
read/follow the forum rules! note! team-xbmc never have and never will host or distribute ms-xdk binaries/executables!
my god, that is awesome :d
and gglaze yes it would rock if trailers could be more integrated into xbmc, maybe even let them save so they can be previewed like you suggested

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[req] possibly add a new view?0