how to start XBMC on monitor connected to second videocard?
hi all, I'm new to XBMC so sorry if this is quite obvious: I have two videocards in my Windows PC, and I can't seem to get XBMC to display itself through one of my videocards, the one to which my TV is connected. Your help is appreciated thanks.
Hi, this can be done by selecting the display mode.
To do this you will have to go to: Settings -> System -> Video Hardware, there it is the top item.
gieltjev Wrote:Hi, this can be done by selecting the display mode.
To do this you will have to go to: Settings -> System -> Video Hardware, there it is the top item.

That's the thing, I don't have the option to change to the other video card. I only get the two monitors that are connected to the first video card. I tried changing the primary display to no avail.
I'm here to resurrect a dead thread... Did you ever find a solution to this problem? I'm looking to do the same thing. I wanna slap in a 2nd cheap PCI based graphics card in my desktop and run a cable to my TV and have XBMC open on it. I'm already using the two outputs on my primary video card for a dual screen setup (ie the TV would be the third screen hooked up to the second video card)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
how to start XBMC on monitor connected to second videocard?0