[LIVE] XBMC keeps losing my mouse
I have an Acer Aspire Revo R3610 which is connected to a USB keyboard and a USB mouse. Both work perfectly after reboot.

However, XBMC loses mouse after it idles after some time. The keyboard still works fine.

I tried disconnecting mouse and reconnecting, but the mouse pointer does not re-appear.

How can I fix it?

I am running version 9.11.
Bump. I still haven't quite resolved the issue.
I'm having the exact same issue with two different USB devices. One is just a mouse, the other is an integrated mouse/keyboard, when the mouse part stops working the keyboard still works fine. The problem started happening long before I got keyboard/more, when I only had a mouse attached.

I'm running XBMC 9.11 on a minimal Ubuntu Server 9.10 fully up to date install. This is a recent problem, everything worked perfectly for months. So I'm assuming it was some update I made to Ubuntu. Also, I'm unable to find anything useful in the logs, any ideas where to look?
i've updated the video driver and it fixed the mouse freezing problem
I have an nvidia Ion motherboard, I just update the driver from 185 to 190. Still having the exact same problem...
Does anyone know what log I should be checking for errors? the sys.log? Is this even a log-able issue?
Last bump for some help / direction on this issue?
I had the same problem. Currently it seems to be solved after I set the option to turn off screen after a time to "Off".
Now the screen is only dimmed, but never turned off. Maybe this works since nothing has to be reactivated.

I'm running minimal Ubuntu 10.04 Server and XBMC 9.11 R26018.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[LIVE] XBMC keeps losing my mouse0