[REQUEST] TVGorge
For me it quit working again , so maybe wait and see if it will last or not
Sure was nice to have for a day !
You need latest nightly builds (r27527 n above) or revert back to Babylon due to the timeout data stream has been reduced i guess in the latest stable version or else the stream often fails.
TVGorge re-organized their layout drastically and they seem to be using MEGAVIDEO only which is crap. People came to the site because they wanted to avoid MV.

If its really going to be that way, case closed.
Thank you for investing time in this! shame about them using mv damnit one day we might have universal streaming with out the mv crap Smile
Just seen this on thier site could explain a few things
Quote:TVGorge is hard at work improving our indexing service and recompiling our database in order to serve you better.
For a short period of time (days), we will not be displaying any 3rd party videos. However, below you will find a list of external links for this episode that have been submitted by our users.

Don't worry - things will be back to normal soon and we have many great new features in store so check back soon!
Would love to see this if it gets fixed... No Plugin in your Download List...

I will keep my eye's peeled for an update...

Also any TV/Series/Season plugin equivalents??

Thanks
Freestyler
freestyler3000 Wrote:Would love to see this if it gets fixed... No Plugin in your Download List...

I will keep my eye's peeled for an update...

Also any TV/Series/Season plugin equivalents??

Thanks
Freestyler

No TVGorge from me since they are not consistent with video providers and now they just link back to hulu, amazon and whatnot which is far from my reach.

For Tv shows or Movies, you could always try the old Fastpasstv/MyVideoLinks plugins.
Thanks Nixa for the great plugins... and quick response Big Grin

Freestyler

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[REQUEST] TVGorge0