• 7(current)
[MOD] Thumbnail in MOVIES Viewtype Landscape
mudstuff Wrote:Hi Ulix, ...I'd just like a version with the poster/cover and the fanart. If you got rid of the 2 small thumbs and rating icon, moved the fanart image over to the right and then...

Hi mudstuff, this is for you

New MOD 5 download ----> http://www.mediafire.com/file/tvjyv2ozfz...dscape.xml

...see the first post for a complete views explanation.
ulix Wrote:Hi mudstuff, this is for you

HEllo , please i love this one but 3-D looking , can I ? please
and no other info - just NAME , Time and PLOT ?

please please please TongueSmile)))
dondre Wrote:Smile It's not "expresso" but "eSpresso" it's coming from Italian... anyway, I'm really wondering what's the whole point of having so called "RAW BluRay" material but to each his own, for me 15Mbps+ H264/VC1/MPG2 video stream + original un-dubed DTS 1.5Mbps + subtitle in English is more than enough, I'm not so cheered by the little win-win of 30Mbps+ original blurays (that I own) I did many test and can't honestly tell the difference between the original and the versions I'm ripping to. I never used to speak Czech, Portuguese, Spanish nor other funky languages blurays are carrying and the bonuses... well life is too short for but hey that's me Smile

Here my actual result :

I'm still working on showing the actors also, any ideas/comments welcome! Smile

HEY , can You do anything close to this but with Poster on left and funart on right ?
this looks great i like to flags Smile)
First of all I love your New Mod 5, one thing i did notice however is that the watched flags do not show up anywhere for me on this mod. If i switch it to the wrap/fixed they display properly. Ive tried this on both Alaska and Big Alaska

this is very nice mod , i think im finnly set TongueSmile)

Awesome thanks ulix!! Thanks so much!!

Ignore the stuff in quotes now, to make life easier, I'm happy to go with darkcloud's prefrence and just have name and duration at the top and everything else as it is. Would you be able to remove those extra lines at the top? This would then be the perfect view for me and become my new standard view. It looks a bit messy at the moment, way too much information at the top. I'd be really grateful if you could make these changes.

Quote:Sorry to be picky but could I just have Director and Duration (in that order please!) and all the other info under the movie title removed? It is a bit cluttered and more information than I need (I can pull up the info page for more). 2 lines of info would then line up nicely with the rest of the top of the view and look much better to me - maybe the director info the same size as the current studio info?

Also, could you remove the rating logo? I think they're ugly, even though you have hidden it in the bottom corner well. If you can't or it is a lot of work just leave it.

This is great but a couple of slight modifications would make fantastic!

Thanks so much for what you've done so far. I would have made a PS mock-up to show what I meant but have been too busy. I really appreciate this.

EDIT: Do you know if I turn fanart off for the background, will the fanart thumbnail in this view still work? I think it might look better with a blank background if I use this as my main view.
Would it be possible to get the watched flag to show up on the big poster on your New Mod 5?
Any chance that you can do an mod that is similar to this picture:
but with less movies in it..

I.E maybe just 2 rows of movies and make the none focused ones bigger(so they are larger and also ofc make the movie that is "focused" larger?)

I have a 52 full hd tv, and am sitting at around 5m away from the tv, the none focused movies are kinda "hard" to find when they are as small as they are with this setup.

I would ofc appreciate it alot!

Cheers!
Quick bump, Hi Ulix I amended my post #97. I'd love it if you could make these changes when you have time.
Wink 
tuckbodi Wrote:I would like a copy of your XML please. Looks great!

Hello, sure! Sorry for the long waiting time but I totally forgot about this post my mistake Eek

Nevertheless here is a direct link to the XML files to replace/adapt (in your 720p skin folder or if new SVN build new method is in the addon folder)

enjoy! hope you like it as much i took pleasure re-design it from ulix concept (i have to confess that lately i fell in love with Transparency and the bluray/dvd covers concept)

File 1 (the view itself)
http://idbox.org/Viewtype_Panel.xml

File 2 (the media flags)
http://idbox.org/Includes_MediaFlags.xml

Package
http://idbox.org/mod.zip

(for those who want a visual I've re-attached a screenshot to have an idea)

[XBMC-DX r31103 T! r455]
.:LAPTOP:. Dell [C2D E6400] [8G DDR2] [Intel X4500HD] [LED 14'' 1280*800@60p]
.:NAS:. Antec [Ci7 920] [12G DDR3] [Matrox m9148] [19.4 TiB] [Triple Samsung 22'' 5040*1050@60p]
.:HTPC:. Antec [C2 Q9400] [6G DDR2] [nv GT240 VP4] [SB X-FI Ti] [Toshiba 46'' 1920*1080@24p] [Logitech Z5K5]
Hi, can anybody tell me why i can only see 1 poster, the one of the movie that is selected. (in landscape mode)

and why there´s no panel view option altough i´ve installed.?

it´s driving me crazy!!!

thank you!!
Dreifus Wrote:Hi, can anybody tell me why i can only see 1 poster, the one of the movie that is selected. (in landscape mode)

it´s driving me crazy!!!

thank you!!

+1
I don't know if this is achiveable or a good enough sketch for being coded, but I would love if someone would give it a try and post something not so unlike this one Smile

Dreifus Wrote:Hi, can anybody tell me why i can only see 1 poster, the one of the movie that is selected. (in landscape mode)

it´s driving me crazy!!!

thank you!!

webdiddy Wrote:+1

You wouldn't have installed Alaska Revisited would you? That's different to regular Alaska (pre 10.5) which is what these mods are for and work fine last time I checked.
Panasonic 50V10 , 360 Elite, Astro A40s, Senn HD595s, Acer Revo R3610 (XBMC Alaska), Denon 1800BD, Denon 2309, Monitor Audio Bronze, SKY+HD (1TB), Harmony One, QED HDMI, Silver Anniversary XT, Soundstyle ST310, Sony AR51SU, Panasonic LX3, HTC Desire.
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] Thumbnail in MOVIES Viewtype Landscape3