• 77(current)
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon
(2012-03-30, 23:39)Frank_Castl3 Wrote: Sorry if its already been covered but I can't find the answer anywhere.

Is there a way to get more than 2 channels of audio from the Pandora XBMC plugin? I don't even get the receiver to notice a LFE (subwoofer) channel.

It is a stereo stream (2.0)

Set your receiver to Dolby PLII music
how do you go and change settings after you run Pandora the first time, then want to change logon, skin, etc later? Im going nuts here looking for the pandora settings screen. What was the proper way to install this? copy the script directory in the zip file after unzipping it, and stick it into the addons directory?
Go to music addons and bring up the context menu by pressing c. Chose settings to configure.
How to use Git
| AMD Athlon II X3 Triple Core Processor 2.9 GHz |GIGABYTE GA-MA785GM-US2H Mobo 2GB DDR2 Ram | MSI N430GT |
| Logitec Harmony Smart Control Remote| 52" Sharp Aquos LED TV | Denon AVR-X1000 |
| Freenas Server with 18TB ASRock Intel Avoton C2750 |
I am trying to install this on my linux box running eden. But after I unzipped it to the add-on directory it isn't showing up anywhere within XBMC addon's or programs after reboot. What am I missing? I have installed it many times before including on ATV2 but for some reason it isn't showing up. Did something change with eden? Also I noticed that there are no installation instructions on the first post which is usually the norm. I just thought this is strange.
nevermind.....oops. I extracted to the user data directory by mistake but I still think installation instructions should be on the FIRST page. Just my $0.02.
It plays 2 songs then stops for me and I have to click on a radio station again. Any ideas why? Other then stopping after a couple songs works fine.
Just my 2 cents why block it for playing ads? I normally listens to this on my blu-ray player through viera cast and I don't care about hearing an ad. So to tell people to pay for it is ok but I don't see the need to because an ad once every 3 to 4 songs don't bug me. The problem with this plugin is it is intended to by pass the ads. This might be the reason it stops playing for me.

However didn't havee this issue before Eden and it also by pass ads.
I see some other posts asking about this but don't see a response. Is there anyway to get a screensaver to work in Pandora? I like my screen to turn black and it works fine in other parts of XBMC, but not Pandora. Thanks
My custom Pandora screen...

(2012-04-03, 19:36)steveaggie Wrote: I see some other posts asking about this but don't see a response. Is there anyway to get a screensaver to work in Pandora? I like my screen to turn black and it works fine in other parts of XBMC, but not Pandora. Thanks

Since Pandora is playing music I think your visualization setting comes in to play here. On my system, even if I leave the Pandora screen front and center, xbmc is still playing the music visualization in the back. If you go to settings->music and set the visualization to "none", then you screensaver will probably kick in like normal. Granted this is speculation, it sounds like it should work.

@thewarm - that is awesome. Is there any way you would share the files for that?
I was getting ready to workout and it suddenly dawned on me...why haven't I checked for a Pandora add-on? In fairness, I've only had my XBMC for about a month and a half, but I can't believe I didn't track this down sooner. Thanks much for the great work. And yes, I'm a Pandora One member; totally worth it. Even more so now!
First off thank you so much for this add on and all your hard work!
Now, can anyone tell me where to locate other "skins" for this? I'm having a super hard time seeing this across the room from my 46". Any and all replies appreciated!
(2012-04-12, 15:58)robweber Wrote:
(2012-04-03, 19:36)steveaggie Wrote: I see some other posts asking about this but don't see a response. Is there anyway to get a screensaver to work in Pandora? I like my screen to turn black and it works fine in other parts of XBMC, but not Pandora. Thanks

Since Pandora is playing music I think your visualization setting comes in to play here. On my system, even if I leave the Pandora screen front and center, xbmc is still playing the music visualization in the back. If you go to settings->music and set the visualization to "none", then you screensaver will probably kick in like normal. Granted this is speculation, it sounds like it should work.

@thewarm - that is awesome. Is there any way you would share the files for that?

http://imho.nu/iMHo/wp-content/uploads/2...41ajyo.png
run it in your paint program and convert to greyscale.
Addon is working just fine ! T.Y

Sorry if this has been requested before.

It is clear in our home that multiple account support would be a much welcomed addition to this addon.

Respectfully,
Copterdr
I use Hotspotshield when running Pandora but it will not load when Hotspotshield is enabled first just loads and loads till i restart the PC ,but when disconnect the Hotspotshield it loads my playlist but will not play songs.Any ideas would be great?
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[OBSOLETE] Pandora Radio (Script) Music Addon11