[Mod] Influence
Can you increase the font for clock on''home''display? A great skinSmile
Great job yiarkyiark! Thank you so much!
Is it possible to enable the kiosk-mode in the video and audio section?
robee Wrote:Can you increase the font for clock on''home''display? A great skinSmile
You chan change the font in home.xml, it's easy
hubi2000 Wrote:Great job yiarkyiark! Thank you so much!
Is it possible to enable the kiosk-mode in the video and audio section?

Is already enable ! No ? I check the code
The submenus in the latest 6a release does not work for me in vertical mode
i have tried to enable vertical mode in skin settings but still no go

also still love this skin it is the only skin that I can get properly to work on my xbox

also I am curious will you be adding a info box when the video is playing to display what the ep/movie is about?

thanks again for this great skin
Here is a patch to fix the issue on sub menu in vertical mode, copy the files into Influence\720p
Menu.xml
Home.xml
yiarkyiark Wrote:You chan change the font in home.xml, it's easy

Ok, but that font needs to change to increase the clock?
hi ..i am wanting to change the color of the letters from white to something else like red or crimson,any ideas where i need to look?thanks but a great dam skin!!!!
yiarkyiark, First let me tell you that this skin mod is awesome.

-Next, I'd like to know which wallstream have you incorporated into the mod (is it the one with the two extrathumbs as i'm not seeing them)

-Could you incorporate the full wallstream view that is here: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=66062

-Also I'd like the extrathumbs slideshow with fanart in BG like the one by igotdvds: http://forum.xbmc.org/showthread.php?tid=68881
(Personally I like the Version 1 but i'd like the extrathumb slideshow)

I know most of what I've asked is to lift from other view mods, but due to my lack of ability i can't add them myself as i fell it might mess up your mod. Any pointers on how to do it myself will also help alot.

Note: I'd like to keep the views that are in your skin AND have the two extra ones mentioned above
Okay so i did a bit of code digging and realised:
-It is the two extrathumbs view (some problem in my pc as i can't see them)
-You already have the slideshow wall stream

I hope what I've noticed is correct? Please verify
I would still like to see the full wall stream (Could please give some pointers on how to do it myself)

Also If I'm not wrong XBMC uses the folder "extrathumbs" and "thumb1", "thumb2", ...
Thanks,
Mohit
Beau boulot, yiarkyiark ! J'aime beaucoup la transparence sur ce thème !

J'ai ajouté ta skin a la liste des nightly builds qui sont générées chaque nuit ici : http://www.xbmc.eu

@+
Looks like you guys may have the same criticisms of the Confluence skin that we do in this thread.

Confluence is actually a pretty good skin, other than the black bar on the home screen that blocks 1/3rd of the custom wallpapers that I have.

What lines in home.xml do you change to make Influence transparent?

NS
any luck in figuring out the weather bug?

i wasn't having the weather bug on my laptop, but when i upgraded my xbmc version on my laptop i got the same bug as on my htpc
First of all this is my first submission on this forum. I have been enjoying my Xbox's for 3 years now and have been able to make several for friends and family.

The best part of the Xbox is getting it totally customized and the "Influence" skin is the best I have seen yet! I only recently discovered the Media and Media2 Hack, and I thought it was cool before now it is off the hook! Many kudos to the developer.

My trouble is this: On my main Xbox the home screen is black. My menu is there but the background image is not. All other menus seem to be fine such as Movies, TV Shows etc. All fanart loads as it should.

I attempted to delete and then re-install the Influence Skin as well as delete and copy over the User Data folder from another Xbox that is working properly to no avail.

When I try to load the Confluence skin it does the same thing. Still works but just not as pretty to look at.

Any help with this is appreciated.
NotShorty Wrote:Looks like you guys may have the same criticisms of the Confluence skin that we do in this thread.

Confluence is actually a pretty good skin, other than the black bar on the home screen that blocks 1/3rd of the custom wallpapers that I have.

What lines in home.xml do you change to make Influence transparent?

NS

Agreed, if Confluence had more transparency it would be MUCH nicer. Confluence also has commented code in MusicVisualization.xml that allows fanart as the Visualization while playing music. That's a nice and easy thing to enable, but I wish the black bar at the bottom wasn't so dark, you can barely see the fanart behind it.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Mod] Influence0