[Windows] Library view setting - different for VIDEO and MOVIES
Smile 
So far ... XBMC is EXCELLENT!
Got the HD Homerun running and I am in the process of migrating movie server links and such to the XBMC box. Right now it's on a test Windows box, but will be moved to a smaller NetBox.

Simple question ... library view settings ... can it be different for the Video and Movie section? I need it to be Library view in Movies, and List view in Videos. Basically cuz' right now the imprt of movies is fine, but the TV shows are not getting imported correctly.

For some reason, the setting is not sticking. That is, I set it to be list view in videos, works fine. I go to Movies and set it to be Lib view, OK. But then I go back to Vids and it might (or might not) change.

Is there a way to set it, fix it or something I can write into an XML file to correct this behavior?

Other that that .... kick butt awsome application.

Cheers!
... Mike ...
JPMG Wrote:So far ... XBMC is EXCELLENT!
Got the HD Homerun running and I am in the process of migrating movie server links and such to the XBMC box. Right now it's on a test Windows box, but will be moved to a smaller NetBox.

Simple question ... library view settings ... can it be different for the Video and Movie section? I need it to be Library view in Movies, and List view in Videos. Basically cuz' right now the imprt of movies is fine, but the TV shows are not getting imported correctly.

For some reason, the setting is not sticking. That is, I set it to be list view in videos, works fine. I go to Movies and set it to be Lib view, OK. But then I go back to Vids and it might (or might not) change.

Is there a way to set it, fix it or something I can write into an XML file to correct this behavior?

Other that that .... kick butt awsome application.

Cheers!
... Mike ...

From reading above I'm seeing that you have a Movie directory and a Video directory where TV Shows are located in the Video directory.

TV Shows should be in a folder called TV Shows with file structure /TV Shows/showname/Season x/show.s0xe01.avi or /TV Shows/showname/show.s0xe01.avi

TV Show directory should be set to scrape from thetvdb.

Myself i prefer the first structure and using EMM to scrape all movies and tv shows.
Intel NUC Skull Canyon - Windows 10 Pro - Kodi 18
VU+ Solo2 - Canal Digital/CMore Max
Samsung UE65KS9005 Pro Calibrated

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[Windows] Library view setting - different for VIDEO and MOVIES0