Does xbmc hadle more then 900 movies in the library?
well,one option is to check amount of files etc..I have one video source folder for each hd,each type of media..so lets say partition 1: one folder for movies, nee for tv shows. in xbmc I can then quickly check my videos folder for the number of files it sees and compare it to windows folder amount shown. if they are same,good. next step is then to check that the same amount actually appears in the movies/tv show library. if yes,all good.
I find the advantage with this setup is that I can do above said pretty fast n easy+ it allows me to turn of scraping of all individual movie/tv show folders and only keep my folders scraping that I know I add my new content too.
I have about 2200 and no issues... I am using file view as I haven't had the time/patience to finish editing them all with ember...

-Erik
Don't be scared to ask questions. Odds are someone else is wondering the same thing.
Closet - Norco 4020 - Supermicro X8SAX - Intel i7-920 - Corsair HX1000 - Corsair XMS3 12GB - 10x1.5tb Raid 5 - 10x2tb Raid 5 - Openfiler VM inside Workstation Win7 x64
Living room - Silverstone ML02B-MXR - Gigabyte GA-E7AUM-DS2H - E8400 - OCZ Platinum Edition 4GB - Denon 3310CI
Bedroom - Antec Mini Skeleton - Zotac IONITX-B-E @ 1.92ghz - AVS Gear HA-IR01SV - A-DATA G series 4GB - Denon 2808CI

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does xbmc hadle more then 900 movies in the library?0