I read a few weeks ago on xbmc frontpage that the PVR branch will be merged into trunk soon.
Quote:"Next up is the merge from the addons branch, the underpinning of the new addons manager (go figure) as well as the basis for the PVR frontend branch"
My question is that should translators start translating the pvr2 branch strings or wait until the merge finished ?
Will this merge be before the next stable release ?
Thanks for the great work,
Alan ( one of the Hungarian translators)
I sent translation files for xbmc AND the pvr branch 3 weeks ago but it was not commited yet.
Is there a problem with it ? All other language files were commited already.