xbmc removed after upgrade
I don't have any scripts myself but I'm wondering if it's the scripts that need re-writing, the MediaStream Redux skin doesn't work 100% as it complains about scripts that are part of the skin not working (recently added content) and if I remember correctly the author mentioned he needs to rewrite some parts of the skin for compatibility...

As for the SVN - installs correctly for me too once I clean removed my previous build.
apotropaic Wrote:I don't have any scripts myself but I'm wondering if it's the scripts that need re-writing, the MediaStream Redux skin doesn't work 100% as it complains about scripts that are part of the skin not working (recently added content) and if I remember correctly the author mentioned he needs to rewrite some parts of the skin for compatibility...

As for the SVN - installs correctly for me too once I clean removed my previous build.

hrmm mediastream_Redux (in the addon manager) should work fine if it doesn't then yeah there must be something wrong with 64bit python because I tested it here before it got uploaded on 32bit the script is just mega mega slow at getting the info
Jezz_X Wrote:hrmm mediastream_Redux (in the addon manager) should work fine if it doesn't then yeah there must be something wrong with 64bit python because I tested it here before it got uploaded on 32bit the script is just mega mega slow at getting the info

Jezz_X - firstly let me congratulate on all your efforts with XBMC, how you guys find the time outside of your working life is beyond me... I also think the World Cup hysteria got to me - got you and the Rapier skin author mixed up so apologies for that!

Just looked at this again and the error message that comes up on the Home screen is 'Script Failed: recentlyadded.py' and with other scripts failing it may well be 64-bit python in general...if I disable the feature everything else works perfectly.
I have the 31181 installed,and it works fine, but i have the pyton sccipt gives me an error.
The recentlyadded.py stops with error, is there any tips on getting this to work?
same here. as the scraper download and add-ons download also don't work I suppose it is some weird rights problem.
OpenElec Standalone --> Asus Chromebox 'Panther' --> Onkyo TX-NR709 --> Sony 55" X85C Android TV (also with Kodi!)
Asus Chromebox EZ Script
Kodi on Sony Bravia Android TVs
My 64bit xbmc is ugly at the moment After ALL script failing and the inability to use the other SKINS i downgraded..BIG mistake after notching down a number in the database (backd up first Phew!) I was able to use xbmc again, no sound, no movies no tv shows...

replaced the databases and back to normal... except for the HDMI sound...sounds totally screwed...the voice is so LOW..other sounds HIGH! weird...

Will double think before doing PPA SVN again..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
xbmc removed after upgrade1