• 3(current)
v12 reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)
Were is r31196
I cant find it in the unofficial nightly builds or shown on my AppleTV downloads.
This skin is beautifully designed and should be the default skin! Performance is pretty good on a Revo.

It would be nice if you could navigate forward/back through the home-screen menus with left/right/back on my remote. The first time I tried it I thought my key-mapping had broken when I couldn't use the back button.
ISYM Wrote:Were is r31196
I cant find it in the unofficial nightly builds or shown on my AppleTV downloads.

I guess we'll have to wait a bit for either an official or unofficial nightly build. I can't help you as I'm using Windows. And I can't even get xbmc to compile for that either Confused
Nice skin!

Will you made a horizontal menu?
Avigrace Wrote:It would be nice if you could navigate forward/back through the home-screen menus with left/right/back on my remote. The first time I tried it I thought my key-mapping had broken when I couldn't use the back button.
I *may* consider this for post 1.0. Using the back key however is not possible.

seijmo Wrote:Will you made a horizontal menu?
Nope, sorry.

ISYM Wrote:Were is r31196
Official nightly build is now available (r31198)
Hey, very nice skin, I love the font and the color you use.

I have some comments though.
There are traces of bannerview in your code, is it for a second release?
During the pause, I quite like in other skin the estimated time for the end of Film / episodes. Will you add in a next version?
Do you think of made the possibility to navigate/filter in the movie by genre ?

Well done again for this release.
Oh, one little bug. When in List View for TV Show episodes (after the weird bug where they show behind the screenshot is worked around), after I finish one episode, instead of highlighting the next one or even the one I just finished, it goes back to the top of the list.

Also, any chance we may have a bigger image / visual indication on the list of watched/unwatched episodes?
Allright. It seems I have screwed up big time.

Some of the things mentioned (like the comment about the bannerview) got me confused (as the banner viewtype should be available in this version already).

And I just checked the uploaded version and there was no way I could get the scrollbars to show up for example. And nitio's comment about the list going back to the top of the list after watching an episode was referring to a problem I fixed recently.

The only explanation I can think of is that I might have compiled from the wrong working directory (I have several versions of the build tree to keep one clean and the others for trying out stuff first).

Very sorry about that, I was really tired yesterday so that probably caused me to screw up.

I am preparing a new build to upload later. It won't solve the things mentioned under "known issues" but it should fix some other stuff.

edit: yep, definitely wrong compile.
Ok, uploaded a new build. This should fix some of the issues. And banner viewtype should now be available (you have to enable it first in skin settings though)

Please, delete the entire reFocus folder you downloaded earlier to rule out any conflicts.

edit: oh great,, google code decided to merge the files. this is getting on my nerves.
don't worry, no big mistake. Trying the new release right now.
Thanks
hold on, google code decided to merge the files. this is getting on my nerves.

Allright, take 2.5...

Download 0.8.1

The Banner viewtype should now be available (enable it in skin settings).

Please, delete the entire reFocus folder you downloaded earlier to rule out any conflicts.
I like the skin. Thanks for sharing, Jeroen. The welcome screen is a very nice touch.
This Is Fantastic! It might just be me but it seems a lot faster than a lot of other skins I've tried! Quick question tho, I was wondering if you had any plans to incorporate the logo.png files for tv shows thats been used in the night skin.
Running great on the XBOX! I'll wait for the 1.0 release before uploading it to xbmc-xbox-skins. I love the animations.

Please add to my reputation if you find my posts usefull (+/- button below posts)
Ubuntu 12.10 minimal XBMC auto-install script :: XBMControl :: Xbmc XBOX Skins :: XBMControl for Android :: Owner of Sudo Systems
great skin... it just replaced alaska Wink

keep up the good work... it's clean, fast and simple (in a good way..)
  • 3(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
reFocus 0.9.5 for Frodo (deprecated)14