New Build Question
So I have one of those new Acer Revo 3610 and I want to keep the Win 7 OS for some reason. Anyways I need DXVA2 support for HD video to work smoothly so I am using the latest nightly build (r31168).

The problem is that when I add a source and set content for movies or tv shows it seems to scan the folder (not 100 percent sure that it's downloading info from scrapers) but it never adds TV Shows or Movies to home screen nor can I view them in Library Mode.

I think what I was going to try is installing the latest stable build, and then build the Library(DB) and then upgrade to the new nightly build. Is that I good idea or is there something else more obvious that I'm missing?
It's probably not scanning at all unless you explicitly told it to.

At any rate, don't guess. Turn debug logging on and look to see what it's doing.
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Thanks - I will turn logging on. However it does "downloading abc". But I will post back after logging too
It appears to me that is as actually pulling the info from the scraper but not adding TV Shows and Movies to the home screen. I'm using a fresh install without any additional add-ons.

Link to Log File Here
If you are using the confluence skin, then you need to enable those manually.
Settings>Skin
I just rolled back the r31139 release, and everything seems fine now. With both releases I did fresh installs... As I said before I am using the stock Acer Revo 3610 W/ Win 7 64bit. Content is located on NAS connected via gigabit router
Isamu- I actually just tried to go into "Library" mode manually and xbmc didn't see any content. I do see how that skin is laid out now that I installed the older build.
Thanks, bug introduced in r31153, found and fixed in r31190.

Cheers,
Jonathan
Always read the XBMC online-manual, FAQ and search the forum before posting.
Do not e-mail XBMC-Team members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Build Question0