So even though my format isn't supported, I spent the day yesterday getting uTorrent and this script setup on my F12 server. It's awesome to say the least. Thanks to the dev for creating and maintaining this script. I see your paypal account growing shortly.
I am having a couple issues that I hope you guys can help me out with however:
From /mnt/samba/Videos/Unsorted TV/
TV episodes into /mnt/samba/TV/
could not find ParserDetails.ini in /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/XML/SAX
Warning: TBDB::API: No series id found for: 73696
WARN: Could not get episode title for CSI NY Season 8 Episode 11.
MOVE EPISODE: sorting /mnt/samba/Videos/Unsorted TV/CSI.NY.S08E11.HDTV.XviD-LOL.avi --to--> /mnt/samba/TV/CSI- NY/Season 8/8x11.avi
The first is that even though I ran CPAN XML::SAX, I am still getting the "could not find ParserDetails.ini in /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.10.0/XML/SAX" error.
EDIT: I was finally able to get this corrected. Do the following as root if you are experiencing this issue:
perl -MXML::SAX -e "XML::SAX->add_parser(q(XML::SAX::PurePerl))->save_parsers()"
The second is that even though I have added the following lines:
show-name-substitute=CSI New York-->CSI: NY
tvdb-id-substitute:CSI New York-->73696
CSI: New York is not being found though it IS being moved to the correct directory: /mnt/samba/TV/CSI- NY/Season x/
Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance!
Also, I'd like to offer a suggestion... I am running this script entirely in the background on my server and I'm sure I'm not the only one. Therefore, if there is an update available and I don't happen to see it here, I'm never going to know. I would propose an option to have a message popup in XBMC when the script runs if an update is available.
: Though I have no knowledge of perl whatsoever, I was able to modify the script to accommodate my naming convention: /Series/Season 1/01 - Episode.ext
If anyone is interested, or if the dev wants to add this to the next version, here is all I had to do:
After existing line 1438: my $ep3 = sprintf("%dx%02d", $series, $episode);
my $ep4 = sprintf("%02d", $episode);
After existing line 1444: $newfilename =~ s/\[EP3]/$ep3/ig;
$newfilename =~ s/\[EP4]/$ep4/ig;
And if you want to modify the help section:
After existing line 668: [EP3]: "1x01"
[EP4]: "01" (Episode number only)
Don't forget to change your .conf file to use the new formatting rule.