• 11(current)
[RELEASE] Alaska
Another quick question. When I play video file and I press "Back" button it will get me back ti a video menu with video playing in the lower left corner.
How can I zoom back to the video playing? All I know now is to start it again. I don't know how to resume back to the playing video. If possible at all?

Thx.
Djape Wrote:Another quick question. When I play video file and I press "Back" button it will get me back ti a video menu with video playing in the lower left corner.
How can I zoom back to the video playing? All I know now is to start it again. I don't know how to resume back to the playing video. If possible at all?

Thx.

Just press [TAB] on your keyboard.

Cheers
Or bring up the Player Menu (don't know what it's mapped to on remotes but it's 'm' on the keyboard), press up to highlight the window and press enter to fullscreen it.
Thx folks Smile
Einkoro Wrote:What is the flame - I think its a flame - icon overlay on some thumbnail icons? I've noticed it on a few of my recent encodes I added to the library.

Hitcher Wrote:That's the clue. Wink

Can you explain? I've never seen this before tonight. I went to watch the second season of a show I've been watching, and the latter half of the season has this flame icon. All shows are from a few years ago, all were recently added to my server at the same time, all should be encoded identically. So I can't figure out what's special about a few of the episodes.
The last ones to be added are 'hot'.
OFFTOPIC:
Hitcher Wrote:As some of you may know my 'real life' job is a postie and I recently found out that one of the families I deliver to is trying to raise over £40,000 for an operation for their daughter Megan. So if anyone feels like making a donation because they like using the skins I've worked that would be fantastic.

Megan's Quest
I'm glad to see the family has raised the money! and that others have been generous enough to help out for other future costs

Thanks for all the great skins you have delivered too.

@ KeithLM, recently added = flame
Hitcher Wrote:The last ones to be added are 'hot'.

Is this a relatively new feature? There have been a lot of times over the past several months that I have added an episode of a show and then watched it, and never saw that flame. Then I added 22 episodes from one series last week, and the last few episodes have that flame.
Been there for ages.
Hitcher Wrote:Maybe ask in another part of the forum because it looks like XBMC doesn't even use 3 so it wont even appear if I add a flag.

ListItem.AudioChannels Shows the number of audio channels of the currently selected video (possible values: 0, 1, 2, 4, 5, 6, 8)

This turns out to be a documentation bug. XBMC actually delivers the value 3 with 3.0 channels, it just hasn't been documented. See http://trac.xbmc.org/ticket/10785. Can you please add the 3.0 flag?
Ehm, is it my only, but for some reason Revision3 plugin and CNN plugin is not showing anything if viewtype is set to FILES.
If set to viewtype LIST you can see videos.

Reproducable:
1. Open Revision3, select Diggnation, for example, it loads and only ".." is shown.
2. Press left on your keyboard, press ENTER to change viewtype from FILES to LIST and videos are now listed.

Thx for helping out.
Additional info:

This doesn't happen on Alaska Revisited. It works fine with that skin.

I've noticed that in Alaska Revisited there is option Files: Visible
while in Alaska options is Files: Stacked and it can't be changed.

Cheers...
Alaska is now redundant I'm afraid.
I've tried swapping this file Viewtype_Files.xml (copy from revision and paste it to original)
and files are now visible (though fonts are messed up).

So, here is another clue Smile
Hitcher Wrote:Alaska is now redundant I'm afraid.

With all do respect to your work, but it is still there in XBMC repo and I really like it. So, if it is replaced by Revisited it should be removed from XBMC repo.

Cheers
Djape
  • 11(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[RELEASE] Alaska0